1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

QC Inspection services for e-sellers ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Sharon Ron, Jun 6, 2016.

Hi E-shop owners,
    (especially those who sell imported products)

I'm trying to get some more background on
    your products inspection habbits (before they leave China/Asia),
    in order to improve the field of suppliers inspection,
    which seem to be very poor, with bad service, and expensive !

Ide like to ask your help to participate on a very short questionnaire I made.
    it will take only 2 minutes of your time :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b9canos1SOYj7HNtkbtmMLB6c5ieLSaO39306EoJ6_c/viewform

The survey will help me to learn more and get a better solution
    for all of us,in the near future.

Thanks in advance for your support :)

Ron

Sharon Ron, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  2. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    If importers use one of the long established European inspection services such as SGS, Veritas etc., who have been operating worldwide for over 100 years, they will get good reliable service and the prices reasonable considering the risks involved in shipping goods without inspection.

Poor service and high prices are common among the opportunist services offered by many so-called inspection services listed on Alibaba. Last time I looked, the listings were way out of date. There is no way of knowing of they are reliable, but businesses that have been around for over 100 years don't get to last that long unless they give good service.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jul 2, 2016 IP