1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Qadabra Help

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by lukey372, Feb 26, 2015.

Hey All,

Just have some questions to users using qadabra here, are they CPC, CPM or performance based? I've seen some mixed reviews of people saying CPM, where there are loads that say they are either CPC or CPA based.

Regards,
    Luke

lukey372, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a Qadabra publisher since those initial AdsGadget days and although their rates may not be on the higher side, I am still continuing with them because of their honest approach, reliability and consistency.

Qadabra is one of the very few pure CPM based networks which are still existing in this performance driven market. You get your revenue irrespective of clicks and conversions. Also there is no requirement to place the tags 'above the fold'. I have extensively tested this and found that revenue generation has no impact on ad placement. Whether you display an ad on the top of your website, or at the rock bottom below the footer, you can be assured of getting identical results. In-fact having a higher CTR brings no added benefit as your revenue remains the same (even if you don't get any click).

Having said that, I do feel, every publisher has certain responsibilities towards the ad networks and the advertisers. Ultimately the goal of every ad campaign is to bring the desired result (for the advertisers) and clicks/conversions are an integral part in realizing those goals/objectives. So the bottom line is - it's the responsibility of the publishers to place an ad tag in a position where it gets the deserved attention (of your readers) and generates few clicks/conversions. It's also the sign of a healthy traffic and hence represents the quality of your website/visitors.

Just my two cents.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Feb 26, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 and lukey372 like this.
  3. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the awesome reply Deb!
    I appreciate it :)

lukey372, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Qadabra is really Marimedia. Marimedia, runs all kinds of offers including performance offers. So would it be safe to say, they are running Qadabra just as they are with Marimedia accounts? It just pays for them to have a separate name different ad server (AppNexus, Associated to Marimedia) to attract different clients and open up access to demand to better monetize across the old ad server.

wrekoniz3, Feb 26, 2015 IP