1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Q1media - review?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Egrift Inc, Jun 23, 2014.

Anyone ever use the adnetwork Q1media? They specialize in video pre-rolls as advertisements mostly..

http://next.q1media.com/

Egrift Inc, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  2. Sharebeast

Sharebeast Banned

Best Answers:
    They are scam, i have tried to get my payment for 4 months... and still no payment. they owe me $150.

Sharebeast, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  3. nichidigi

nichidigi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I posted this review elsewhere after another week of no response to my payment inquiry. I ran their ads from late June 2016 to early September 2016 (dashboard screenshot – $3,599.75 in revenue – http://i.imgur.com/QamCwC1.png). Q1Media pays out under NET 60 terms and seemed reputable on the surface based on my research on the company so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited until Nov 18 to inquire about payment (ticket screenshot – http://i.imgur.com/Nyl6IgN.png). The ticket remained open for 19 days until I followed up again on Dec 7 and still no response. I also e-mailed my Q1Media reps and have yet to receive a response after 14 days now. I have tested numerous ad networks (I have properties ranked within Alexa’s top 8000 sites) and Q1Media is the only ad network I’ve come across so far to not pay (and have yet to pay) in a timely manner. Based on several reports of Q1Media's non-payments that I've come across, this seems to have been the case since 2013 and I’m apparently serving as another data point for 2016. Don’t be the next one.

nichidigi, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  4. PointKing888

PointKing888 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you guys get paid yet? They owe me around $2,000 and have not paid

PointKing888, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  5. ebsports

ebsports Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used them for a six-month stint about a year ago. Never had any problems with payment, though it came via check in the mail. Always had pretty solid rates too.

But I dropped them after that time as I was getting a few redirects. Nothing major, but those irritate me. For the most part they were pretty good.

ebsports, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  6. webpub88

webpub88 Peon

Best Answers:
    First stopped they started paying late with excuses like their controller was sick. Then they stopped paying but promised a check was in the mail. Now they are not even responding to publishers. We've seen this before, they'll be out of business very soon. Q1 Media is a scam, publisher's beware.

webpub88, Aug 15, 2017 IP