1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Q: AdWords Jumpstart Account?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by gemini, May 10, 2006.

Hello everyone!

I've been contacted by AdWords rep a couple of weeks ago and he wanted us (the company I'm working for) to go with their Jumpstart program - they will create an account for us with keywords/phrases (they do their own research) and help me manage it for 45 days (or 30 I don't remember). They had $1000 requirement, but now they don't have anymore. Have anyone had any experience with this program?

I already manage one AdWords account - I had it for about 4 months now and only at the end of April I got to the point where my conversion rate went up. It is over 17% (for the last 10 days) comparing to 1.04% in April. Now, I haven't done any CPC for the company I'm working for, but my boss is open to it as long as we generate good inexpensive leads. We are in real estate - average lifetime of a transaction is anywhere from 3 to 4 months and very low % of leads actually converts into sales, so we better have those leads very cheap. Anyways, I looked at the campaigns AdWords rep generated for me and they are very broad... well, he said we will gather some stats first and then tune up. We haven't got any landing pages set up either which really bothers me a lot, but he did limited ad appearance to only a few states (where most people are coming to our area). I will wait for a day or two to see how things going, but I have a strong feeling that their support is not going to make me happy and I'll end up researching and doing the whole thing on my own. He sure did hooked me up with another free G. Analytics account :)

Any thoughts?

gemini, May 10, 2006 IP