1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Python 2.7 possibility?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by liam lawson, Apr 24, 2017.

Hello community,

I joined the forums due to the fact someone told me there are a lot of smart owls on here. Among other reasons of course. However I would wondering is this possible with either python or is it something that can be done through some other software.

I own a small VPS. Through my UNI degree I am assigned a task by my tutor and I don't know how it works out. They have told me to work on the measure and then the counter measure to this task. Is there a way to connect to Multiple Proxies at the same time so when I visit my page ( specific site link that captures URLS / Browser Info etc ) That both proxie IP's will show at the same time. I am totally confused by this and I am not sure where to start. Thank you for any support that can be given in the matter.

liam lawson, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  2. scott_r

scott_r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think I understand what you're saying... Not gonna lie though, the wording of question was tough to parse.

Try writing a function that connects with one proxy, and then look into the built in multiprocessing libraries. If you have two workers, then they'll connect with their own proxy at the same time.

scott_r, Jun 27, 2017 IP