1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pyramid Linking - a new way to build static, one way links for free

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mad4, Mar 8, 2006.

1. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    there 's something wrong..i can't start new campiagn...

ahkip, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  2. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    The site as become quite buggy recently (since the owner change). I don't know what's going on. The spider system sure needs refinement.

tomzx, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  3. gford

gford Peon

Best Answers:
    I know I am about to yank my 3 campaigns

gford, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  4. xeno

xeno Peon

Best Answers:
    signed up. login in page still loading after ten minutes.

xeno, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  5. aeromit

aeromit Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

Ideia is goo enough bu you miss that a number of links is not so important for your Google PR. I mentioned Google because almost everione was hunting for PR there. It is a good idea however to receive some targeted traffic, if it is possible using the pyrimid linking.

cheers

aeromit, Apr 14, 2006 IP
    fcmisc likes this.
  6. ablaze

ablaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone, I just want to introduce myself since I recently purchased Mad4/Patrick's pyramidlinking.com website. I was an user of pyramidlinking.com and really loved the idea. I think this idea could really provide significant benefits to all of us whether we are looking for more backlinks, traffic, or other reasons. I guess I believe it so much I jumped at the chance to acquire the site when Patrick put it up forsale. Just want to let everyone know that if you have any problems with the site, please send emails to .

I have read through this thread and I have a good sense of the existing problems that need to be fixed. We have those prioritized and an engineer is working on these issues. I will also be working on a product plan that will hopefully improve the usefulness of the site further. I would encourage everyone to send me feature request to or post it on the forum as I will be checking this thread everyday. Again, I welcome any ideas that anyone has to make this site better for all of us.

Thanks and again feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ablaze

ablaze, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  7. ablaze

ablaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I know a lot of us are growing impatient about how long it takes to get back links as well as encountering bugs on the site. Besides fixing and enhancing the website, we'll be doing much more work to drive traffic to pyramidlinking.com. I ask that everyone bear with me while we put some resources into getting this thing jumpstarted again. Thanks.

ablaze, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  8. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    What about having your own forum where we could have a chat about all this? a 3rd party forum (here) isn't really that good even though it seems everything started here.

I would open up a forum at your place and give us to the url so we can start chatting about those ideas instead of sending them straight to you. There, we (the community) could discuss about what's buggy, what we want, what we like, how we can help, etc.

tomzx, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  9. ablaze

ablaze Peon

Best Answers:
    The discussion forum has been setup but we are not ready to release it. We are working on integration between the pyramidlinking.com's login system with vbulletin. We should have that done in about a week. Thanks.

ablaze, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  10. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great then. I was hoping to see a dedicated forum for this at least and you filled my request. Good luck with the project, I'll help you over the other forum when it's up.

tomzx, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is great. Forum for users. btw i cant login to account !

I got couple of links but 70 % of sites dont have link on them so i removed mine.

Please open forum as soon as possible so we can discuss this pyramid thing and make it work

iatbm, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  12. Jim_Westergren

Jim_Westergren Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ablaze,

great to see you here. I am looking forward for the improvement of the program.

Jim_Westergren, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  13. Jim_Westergren

Best Answers:
    One idea:

- All users registered in the forum by default and by automatic.
    - On links placed you can see which forum username the sites that has the links belongs to.

If then someone takes down the links from the site anybody could just PM the person and ask why or post it on the forum.

This would put the control factor there.

14. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that's what he meant when he says "We are working on integration between the pyramidlinking.com's login system with vbulletin."

I don't think and wouldn't like to have to deal myself with the link provider. If he removes my website, he pays the consequences. I don't have to ask him why, he just lose reputation.

tomzx, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  15. Jim_Westergren

Best Answers:
    Yeah.

Hmm. True.

16. ablaze

ablaze Peon

Best Answers:
    We are thinking about a community governance model to catch and prevent cheating. Just as some of you have pointed out, users easily report cheaters as well as rate the reputation of users and the pages they provide. We will obviously create a much stronger anti-cheating robot to scan the pages participating the links but aI really think community governance will be key to overall governance.

ablaze, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  17. kthor

kthor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    on your Vbullentin you should have a specific thread just for the "who's who's in cheating" :eek:

kthor, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  18. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    No.

Those who are cheating shouldn't be pointed, they should simply banned. Don't deal with those who spam or want quick gratification.

tomzx, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  19. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, my biggest concern for this program is promotion. I have several sites listed that have received few or no backlinks as of yet. None of my sites have their full backlinks yet.

What is strange, is I was one of the first members. For example, one of my sites, which was the 13th listed, has no backlinks.

joeychgo, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  20. fcmisc

fcmisc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had similar problems. One of my travel campaigns has had no links. The links I added to the network were on a PR2 page.

fcmisc, Apr 16, 2006 IP