1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Put Where I Got My Pics From In Youtube Description

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by tunescool, Dec 3, 2019.

im starting to post videos with a couple celeb pics in them. legitimate i have the rite to use the pics

i see some people putting where they got their pics in the description of their vids. is this necessary. if i dont when i apply for monetization will they just deny me without reason and ill be stuck with nothing and cant tell them or show them where i got them. do they just decide at their own will who they think have used pics legally or just deny them

tunescool, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  2. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They post a link in the description to give credit I guess.

If the pictures you got require attribution then I guess you have to give credit too, i.e. link from the description.

Probably you can also just say in the video where you got the images, so you can give credit that way too.

jacksarlo, Dec 10, 2019 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Celeb pics huh... I am guessing you did not do the photoshoot yourself, so the pics are someone elses copyright. Giving credit in description will help.

JEET, Dec 10, 2019 IP