1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

put image ads adsense on blogger

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by wijasenna, Jul 7, 2008.

i use blogger to blog and i want to ask how on earth do i put image ads from adsense on my blog? i have tried to paste the script from adsens to my widget but it didn't work. anybody?:confused:

wijasenna, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  2. ArcoJedi

ArcoJedi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've placed Adsense image ads within HTML widgets on blogs before. Check my footer wrapper here. I don't know of any special tricks that I went through to get this done and never experienced any problems. Sometimes, I've noted that the ads don't appear immediately, but take a 12-24 hour gap or somesuch. Check the source code of your blog and if the JavaScript is there, then you have probably done it right.

Please note that the built in Adsense console thing within Blogger's template editor seems to only give you the choice of TEXT links and not image links. However, if you are pasting the script into an HTML widget you should be find.

ArcoJedi, Jul 7, 2008 IP