1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Purpose of Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by alim.tasnim, Feb 7, 2015.

Hello Dear Friends,

We all use Facebook as it is our most favorite social networking site.But I think we are not using Facebook only for making friends,chatting or bla bla.. some has other reason like marketing or promoting their sites or personal branding.

So friends please share why do you use Facebook? I mean for which purpose?

alim.tasnim, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. Amitmondal

Amitmondal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yha you right, people also use Facebook because it can give the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Now-a- day universities, students use Facebook for learning and sharing by group or page. And it can use for many reason..

Amitmondal, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  3. Molay Kumer Paul

Molay Kumer Paul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Facebook is the best way to reach with our friends, our dear & near ones where we can shear our moments very easily. We can also know about the current news status of worldwide, we can discuss about any subjects by creating a group that will help us to gather knowledge.

Molay Kumer Paul, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  4. purplendoll

purplendoll Peon

Best Answers:
    1) I use facebook to share my memorable moments and want to see others feelings on it and express my feeling on them too and like to read comments when they say u r looking beautiful.
    2) I like to buy dresses and jewellary from facebook pages.
    3) I like to watch the creative works of my friends which they share on facebook.
    4) Like to gather knowledge from different links and videos and shared articles.
    5) Like to make friends from different parts of this world.

purplendoll, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  5. Thaihosting

Thaihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook for so many reasons. It's where my friends and family hang out; it's where I come across interesting news stories; it's where I find the occasional laugh. Professionally, I like to use Facebook to engage with my customer base, as well as potential future customers. My favourite thing to do professionally is to share information that is valuable to my customers. I try to write blog posts and find interesting content around the web, that I will then share with our fans. Granted, I haven't been as active as I would have liked lately, but I really do enjoy using Facebook in that way. Highly rewarding in every way.

Thaihosting, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, and also for marketing purposes.

danasurvey, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  7. alim.tasnim

alim.tasnim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I completely agree with you

alim.tasnim, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  8. Taposi

Taposi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We can know about our all friend at a time by Facebook. Then countryside and worldwide news also knows completely by it. I specially use Facebook to gather knowledge from different groups and posts.

Taposi, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  9. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a network of spam.

Generally I use it to keep tabs on my family and see what's happening with friends. That is about it.

DinoJRG, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As i have noticed Facebook is mostly used by individual for personal updates, for events, groups, communities, as well as other government sectors in which the purpose is to reach their people and update them with the news post in the social media.

KylieSweet, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  11. Amitmondal

Amitmondal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I strongly agree with you.

Amitmondal, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  12. jickjak

jickjak Banned

Best Answers:
    Facebook also provide the traffic and sale for our business Thanks

jickjak, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  13. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm in the minority here, but I soley use it for marketing. In my personal life, I've never liked the social networking sites. I prefer actually seeing people in person, and those I can't see in person, I call or email. I only signed up to the social sites for marketing and business purposes and keep my personal relationships offline.

jcw, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  14. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook for scrolling and hitting likes on posts or checking out funny posts but I also use Facebook for promoting my company and for paid advertisement.

King-Servers, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have my personal facebook which I don't use for anything else except for family and friends. You just got to have a separation between business and personal matters. Exception is if the friend or family is part of the business, which in this case is added to both accounts.

thewriteone2345, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  16. Robert Coleman

Robert Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Facebook is the best way to engage with different users and business entrepreneurs of different countries. It is helpful for you to interact with your friends, mates, family and various other person. By using Facebook you could be social with different people by joining different social groups.

Robert Coleman, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  17. alim.tasnim

alim.tasnim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you..

alim.tasnim, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  18. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    My facebook personal profile i use it to chat with friends and meet girl. Also, i am building a big friend list for exposure for a possible new business that is in my native language.
    I use my facebook website profile to promote my website ( in english ) .

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  19. Nazozi

Nazozi Member

Best Answers:
    At this day and age, people are using Facebook to help them with their businesses. Be it online or offline, by creating a page will give online users awareness. For me, I use Facebook to promote my online business as well as my own band. I tried experimenting promoting my band's page via Facebook ads, it does works! You will get your followers hyped up when you post updates. Speaking of followers, please do not buy social Likes or Followers because all of them are bot. Cheers!

Nazozi, Feb 14, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  20. DzCoder

DzCoder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook Purpose !!
    To chat with friend, to kill time when u have nothing to do, to see some funny thing or, to be in touche with other people, also is a good platform to have more visibility in network, if u have some project for exemple

DzCoder, Feb 14, 2015 IP