1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PureVID Video Streaming | $40/10000 Streams [New Duckload Killer Quality]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by fhscout, Jan 3, 2012.

Hi,
    This is the new Video Streaming site I've just come accross.. I know many people look for duckload standart quality after duckload closed.. I've tried it yesterday and it looks pretty good with its high quality videos and fast streaming.. See reward details below

[​IMG]

• Free users allowed 100 gb space.. Premium users get unlimited space..
    • Payment twice per month..
    • Remote upload supported from only Youtube, Megaupload, Megavideo and "Direct Link".. You don't need to have megaupload premium account.. Just paste megaupload link and PureVID will fetch it as premium user.
    • 60 min limitation for free users.. It requires premium account to resume after 60 min.. just like in videobb, videozer, mixturecloud..
    visit and start making money with your videos..

www.purevid.com

fhscout, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm guessing not official as well fhscout is a filehost user :p - anyway... on to my review...

.ca hosted site (normally im not too impressed with this, as most people use this as a semi-safe place when it comes to DMCA... though it really isn't safe...)
    nice design, well customised script (I will go on about the script in a sec)
    videos load quickly, I like that, 720p is available for premium (also good)
    nice pay rates, quite high tbh compared to most...
    shame about the storage limit
    shame about the lack of weekly payment
    the 60 minute limit is terrible :( - though i suppose you could split the .avi files very easily with vdub before uploading very easily
    the url leech for YT, MV etc.. is a nice feature

now onto the script; the site is using xfilesharingpro, yes it actually is... very very nicely customised in my opinion, so I don't mind in this case, it's sites like oron.com that I dont like using this script...

videos are also hosted in .ca with gtcomm too :) - this is a good host, the upload speed from my .nl gbit line was 40MB/s this is amazing for cross-atlantic uploading

crap i'm running out of things to comment on.... hmm
    nice domain... ha,

so... my overall = looking good, with a few payment proof pics or an official thread this host may become a nice place to share

jimbo-53, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  3. fhscout

fhscout Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your review Jimbo :)
    and yes, this is not official thread.. I'm just a filehost user like you..

but how did you get this site uses xfilesharingpro script ? whenever I see a new site, I look at its registration links if the url ends up with "op=registration" :)

If I knew this site uses xfilesharingpro script, I would not introduce it here.. but I still think this is not a xfilesharingpro script.. :)

fhscout, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  4. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nah, look at the urls... they are "?m=registration" rather than op - everything is the same though :) - dw they customised a lot... so I dont see the issue

jimbo-53, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  5. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    10,000 is a quite a lot of viewing, how long on average is a stream?

golfpro1, Jan 4, 2012 IP