1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Purchasing 'legal' traffic from Stumble Upon, Digg and Twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by icpathi, Apr 8, 2009.

Hi there.

I always find that, raising a query here is replied faster than raising a query to the allotted rep. :D So here is 3 of my doubt.

Doubt 1: I found a link from where I can legally purchase stumble upon traffic(Directly from stumbleupon website). So, Is there such a think in Digg, delicious and twitter too?

Doubt 2: It says that a visitor from StumbleUpon costs me $0.05. That means, I'll get a stumble for $0.05? And the other traffic received from that stumble is free? Or all traffic I receive from stumbleupon is $0.05 each?

Doubt 3: Ok, I created a campaign. Now I have an user of my site who never came across my campaign in stumble upon. But he simply bookmarks my website just like how we do for any site. So, The traffic I start receiving from these free stumbles also makes me to pay, just because we created a campaign? Or they are left free as usual?

icpathi, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  2. molnatisi

molnatisi Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone of you are interested in stumble (digg, reddit...) votes exchange, send me PM for details

molnatisi, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  3. BlackhatVault

BlackhatVault Banned

Best Answers:
    I guess the source where you are receiving or purchasing stumble traffic might be engaged in some stumble exchange program. I do not see any meaning in purchasing such traffic.

BlackhatVault, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  4. icpathi

icpathi Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen all kind of schemes you mention and know also digg, stumble exchange. All of them are illegal. But this is legalized and that's why I mentioned 'clearly' about the word 'Legalized' here. This traffic is sold by stumbleupon themselves. When you click the stumble button, you get a series of websites of your like isn't it? In the list, the sponsored websites will also be listed so that we receive some traffic from stumbleupon even without getting stumbled.

Is there anyone who could answer this?

icpathi, Apr 8, 2009 IP