1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Purchasing a YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mathewaki, Dec 23, 2019.

Hello everyone,

I hope I am posting my question in the correct forum? I was going to post in the Google forum but was not sure.

Ok my question,

I am thinking about purchasing a YouTube account online, it's a gaming account and is in my area of interest.

My question is: How can I purchase this account safely, what steps must I follow to ensure that the account will become mine and limit the potential of a scam?

Thanks again

mathewaki, Dec 23, 2019 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How many subscribers does this account have? How much engagement (questions and likes)? What is the age of the channel? How much are you paying?

Personally, I think it's better to grow your account from 0. If you can't be successful growing a channel from 0 you can't expect to be able to maintain or grow the account your are purchasing further.

NetStar, Dec 23, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • Use escrow
    • Consult a lawyer
    • Make sure more than one person has admin rights to the channel so that you can't be locked out if there's a problem with your account (2nd person can be your Mum, doesn't need to be an active user)
    • Be very, very careful

sarahk, Dec 23, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.