1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*Purchased Traffic For Adsense*

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by TomLivi, Feb 21, 2012.

1. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasn't aware that purchasing traffic was a violation of Google's policies but even if it wasn't, it's always better to try and draw in traffic from free methods (advertising on forums, writing articles and submitting them, etc.). Just remember that when it comes to earning revenue with Adsense, there is never a guarantee that visitors will click on ads, paid or otherwise.

icegin, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tsaadmin said that not be from Asia, Pakistan, India etc.

Tsaadmin is right, I am from Asia, most of our people can not speak english, so you do not buy traffic from us.
    I bought the traffic from PTC, although they have low quality traffic but it is good to make backlink or reduce alexa rank from 12.000 untill 1000.

I know that it is no good for google adsense. Tos Google can not allow to buy PTC traffic.so I can not put adsense code to mywebsite
    So you are carefull to buy traffic for adsense, I think there are many PTC sell this traffic.

ktp2012, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    That's all there is to say about it. Usually, you'll find it hard to buy decent traffic, unless you pay for it too much. You're better off building your own traffic of quality and value.

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. wppressme

wppressme Peon

Best Answers:
    your most likely gonna get banned if you buy too much traffic. if you do it keep it low an at a good amount

wppressme, Feb 26, 2012 IP