1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Purchase adsense impressions

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Python, Sep 8, 2004.

Want to earn a little extra money through adsense? Well now you can by doing almost nothing.

At my webmaster forum for each post you make you earn forum dollars (f$). You can then spend these in the online store to buy adsense impressions. Basically at the top of the forum your advert will be displayed as long as you have got impressions in your account.

They are very cheap and you can get the forum dollars to buy them by posting at the forum.

Each impression costs 0.1 forum dollars. Then for every post you make at the forum you earn 3.0 dollars so for every single post you make you can pay for 30 impressions.

All you have to do is register at the forum at http://www.devdreams.com/forum/index.php and make a few posts to get the forum dollars. Then click on the store and purchase as many as you can afford. Its that simple :)

Note: According to the Adsense TOS there is nothing which has got anything against doing this. It is 100% fine since I my site is verified to use adsense so nothing can go wrong.

I would like to thank the this forum since it gave me the idea on doing it. Thankyou DP

Python, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  2. Such Great Heights

Such Great Heights Peon

Best Answers:
    but Shawn's AdSense impressions are free, and you don't have to click on a "Purchase Impressions" button.

And what good is AdSense impressions when it's the actual click thrus that get you any cash?

Shawn pretty much set the standard at Free with no extra work, and if anything you should copy that.

Not to be mean, but it's what I was thinking when I read your post.

Such Great Heights, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  3. Python

Python Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well think of it this way...shawn on this site has done it so that you have to have a minimum of 50 posts(i think). on my site you in theory dont have to post. As long as youve got points you can get the impressions.

This way you would also know how many times your ads have been viewed and how many impressions youve got left.

Python, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  4. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't sign up for anyone who steals my avatar ;)

NewComputer, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  5. Python

Python Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey i didnt steal it, lol. i was simply borrowing it temporarily...to make up for it ill give ya 500 impressions free :) lol

Python, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  6. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about you send 500 referrals to my Computer Repairs website and we will call it even...

PS: No hard feelings, I found it somewhere on the web a long time ago.

NewComputer, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  7. Python

Python Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

in theory so did I :)

Python, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  8. Python

Python Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update: now offering 50% off for all registered members - wont last long

thanks

Python, Sep 18, 2004 IP
  9. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I regard all these innovations / experiments as very interesting. Yes, I think that we must all credit Shawn with the original idea, but this idea does give things a new twist and will work better for some people. I look forward to an exciting evolution of this "movement."

Personally, I will not be going ahead and signing up for this. Simply because, I am not really a forums person. Barring my very frequent posting (by my standards) here, I am at best a lurker.

Congrats on an innovative idea. Take it forward and make it a good idea.

Ajeet

Ajeet, Sep 18, 2004 IP