1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Publisher Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Entrep, Jan 12, 2011.

1. hilhilginger

hilhilginger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think earning is dependant to site traffic for Google places high paying ads in any site enjoying huge traffic. If you are enjoying good revenue with ad sense then there is no point in choosing another publisher.

hilhilginger, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  2. judy99

judy99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone post an update with their experiences with this network?

It sounds interesting but I would like to find out more about them and their quality before signing up.

judy99, May 9, 2011 IP
  3. Vcize

Vcize Member

Best Answers:
    I've used them across several sites.

They were great at first, with their payouts regularly beating what I used to get with adsense in the same ad slots. This was mainly because they were using text ads with links that directly related to the sites you were placing them on, so CTR was very high.

However, they've since changed completely. They're now doing image ads instead of text ads, and paying out by impressions (CPM) rather than clicks (CPC), without particularly competitive CPM rates. The payouts are now much lower, to about a third of what they were before.

Vcize, May 9, 2011 IP
  4. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone else used these guys before? I've just started using them since yesterday and would like to know if anyone else has before. Payment proof would be great also.

Nyte, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  5. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently joined this network and was promised a $50 dollar sign on bonus to which i had received a couple of days later.

[​IMG]

Anyone else with payment proofs from this network, please feel free to also share.

Nyte, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. AndrewJones

AndrewJones Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising is now almost two months, support not respond June 19-21. (a bonus of $ 50 received)

AndrewJones, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really get what your saying but just to be clear..

You've advertised with them for 2months now but they haven't replied to your emails from June 19-21, though you did receive your $50 sign up bonus?

Nyte, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  8. slgpph

slgpph Guest

Best Answers:
    AndrewJones - I know that you are working with Johnathan and you can call our 800 anytime 800.490.3706 ask for him. It looks like you might have tried to reach our sales staff over the weekend and we only work Mon to Friday. Johnathan works particularly early shifts. We'll make sure that you get taken care of though.

slgpph, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  9. AndrewJones

AndrewJones Member

Best Answers:
    money for May received, thanks

AndrewJones, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  10. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to hear.

Nyte, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  11. lfm1012

lfm1012 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently joined this network and was promised a $50 dollar sign on bonus to which i had received a couple of days later.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
    lfm1012, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  12. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    You signed up just to post that? Also copying and pasting my earlier post?

Hmm...

Nyte, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  13. perfectblue

perfectblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't any reply from the support.
    Activated my account ... sent ad codes to place on site..

Its more than 3 days and no replies yet... publisher login panels not work either...
    Also was promised of the $50 signup bonus... did not receive yet..

perfectblue, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  14. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    Very weird, they were fast in their support with me when i joined, usually reply within 24hours of working US business hours.

Hope slgpph can help you out.

Nyte, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  15. perfectblue

perfectblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah .... they were initially.. but not anymore.
    Nor the $50 funds came through... for the signup....

perfectblue, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  16. PublisherAdNetwork

PublisherAdNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea i used them. Those guys are crooks. Make up lies about cpm... Its ok bcus i'll be sending some people by their "office" to pay them a visit. Check out how they scammed me here publisheradnetwork.blogspot.com sign up with pan if you like to get robbed.

PublisherAdNetwork, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  17. PublisherAdNetwork

PublisherAdNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Ripped me off. Lied about cpm rates. Tried to act as if i didnt know what i was talking about and they were 100% right. These guys are scam artists

PublisherAdNetwork, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  18. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid Publisher Ad Network at all costs. I want to go over my exact experience with this company so that other people don't make the same mistake. This all took place about 3 or 4 months ago. I own lot of gaming websites and was contacted by a sales rep from PAN, Jeffrey Itoh. He was very nice, responsive, and offered competitive rates. So i decided to give it a go and take it for a spin. I used it first on one of my smaller call of duty websites and since they payed up front and seemed nice, i decided to use it on some of my bigger websites.

We negotiated a deal. I provided adsense and analytics screenshots and he told me what they would pay me. I went ahead and put the ads up on my bigger websites that receive a lot of traffic. He told me he would pay in a few days and I trusted him since everything had gone smoothly with a smaller website of mine. A few days past without getting paid and so I emailed my rep jeffrey itoh back and asked what was up. He told me that their websites had gone down and so they couldn't pay me until they were back up. So i believed him and another week or 2 past and their websites went back up but i still hadn't gotten a payment. Now this is about 3-4 weeks of their ads being live on my high traffic websites without getting paid.

So i contacted my rep again, now a little bit annoyed with the situation. I was then told that they could only pay me 1/4th of the agreed upon price since they weren't getting as much traffic as they thought they would from my websites. As many of you know, that isn't my problem at all. I sent them accurate screenshots and files of both my previous adsense earnings as well as my previous analytics before we agreed on a price. It wasn't fair of them to unilaterally change the agreement after their advertisements had already been up for a month. Since we didn't sign any contract what choice did I have than to accept the much reduced amount of money? It was either that or nothing.

So i accepted taking a major loss a few months ago. Today, I came across this thread and wanted to let everyone on digital point know my utter dissatisfaction not to mention the completely UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES used by publisher ad network. I would stay as far away from them as you can.

In summary here are my feelings on publisher ad network.

1. No longer competitive rates
    2. Terrible business practices
    3. No guarantee you will get your money
    4. If you get your money it will be a fraction of the agreed upon rate.
    5. Lots of hassle

Stick with google adsense. Stay as far away from Publisher Ad Network as you can!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
    modrewgnu, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  19. Mike80

Mike80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks good to know. I will also atick with google adsense i tested some other Ad Networks but this was a wast of time.

Mike80, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  20. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    modrewgnu and the user "PublisherAdNetwork" are the same user.

Don't know why you had to specifically make a new account and post twice just to get your point across.

I hope a PAN staff could clarify on this issue or at least give a little insight into what happened.

Nyte, Jun 25, 2011 IP