1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PTC site for sale - BIN $200

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bennyboy43, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi everyone,

I'm putting one of my sites up for sale - www.btplatinum.com.

This is a PTC site, based on the genuine GeN4 script, which is arguably the best PTC management system available. The script licence is rented monthly, with the current license paid up until July 20 2010. You can buy a yearly or lifetime license also which will work out cheaper in the long run.

I've done absolutely no advertising for this site... I started it with a fairly comprehensive plan in mind, but I simply don't have the time to carry it out - hence the sale.

You'll get the domain name, site, database, and all existing user details at the time of sale. No revenue as yet, obviously because I have not advertised the site. I did get a few people from here to Beta test the site - and all results came back just fine, so i'ts in perfect working order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Ben

bennyboy43, Jun 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.