1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PSD to Wordpress - Custom Theme Needed

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by 100wordrants, Dec 14, 2011.

I have been using a joomla template for one of my websites (http://demo.icetheme.com/it_winestore/), but I am not a big fan of joomla and would love to convert the theme to Wordpress. The theme came with a PSD file of the layout so I have that - and many say that its easiest to convert the PSD to an HTML file first before you make the transition to wordpress. I have no idea how to do this at all. The new theme will need to have header, menu bar for pages, then 3 widgets (top left, top right, top middle) then a main page with sidebar/content/sidebar layout. the footer will need to have 3 widgets (left, middle, right). I would prefer to have the pages themselves be custimizable to have mulitple layout options like sidebar/content, sidebar/content/sidebar, content/sidebar, and fullwidth.

Can anyone help me out with this project?

100wordrants, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  2. interestingspree

interestingspree Peon

Best Answers:
    I would post in the labor area, I doubt anybody would do this for free, however, you can pay or trade someone to do it for you.

interestingspree, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  3. teamversion

teamversion Peon

Best Answers:
    The header, footer and page sections in WordPress are all separate files which makes it easier to convert your PSD file into WordPress (as long as the layers are grouped logically).

teamversion, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  4. turnernguyen142

turnernguyen142 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can contact me at skype: nvminhtu for more details. I will help you if I can.

turnernguyen142, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  5. myworkspeaks

myworkspeaks Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can afford some paid service then just PM me, would be happy to help you..

I am developing wordpress websites from past 4 years.
    If the work is small, would help you for free as well.:)

myworkspeaks, Dec 24, 2011 IP