1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PSD to WordPress 100% Responsive Website With fully Functional 99$ only

Discussion in 'Services' started by kamleshnishad, Jul 28, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    PSD to Responsive Wordpress

You get fully Functional Responsive WordPress Theme - 3 to 4 days turnaround time
    This Includes only 5-6 Pages ( Primary Homepage and rest pages.)
    # All Device and Browser Compatibility
    # Fully Functional Responsive Theme
    #100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

>> Our process is simple enough to choose!
    1>> Send us a wonderfully created design in any file format JPEG, PSD or PNG
    2>> Convert the design according to the client needs.
    3>> The final project is delivered to the client.

PSD to Responsive Wordpress: Full Feature List

#All Device and Browser Compatibility We will code your WordPress site in a manner that is consistent across both browsers and devices.

#User Friendly,Easy to Manage Our CMS for WordPress is coded in such a way that it is easy to add, edit, and delete sections even if you have little to no previous web experience.

#Easy to Manage,SEO Friendly A WordPress theme will not only be easy to use, but easy to market; the simple design allows for effective SEO.

#Multilevel dropdown menu supported Theme contain easy to create a multilevel drop down menu from WordPress menu option

#Widget Ready WordPress plugins are legendary; our themes support plenty of features and plugins including social networking, forums, widgets, spam protection, and many more.

# If you struggling with the design , I can help you with the Design a Website Professional Check my Addon Services ( Contact me before you ask me)

# SEO friendly facets for search engine indexing/crawling
    # Rapid technical support & higher degree of customization
    # Brilliant speed and full functionality

Note: All Designs will be design using elementor, visualcomposer, or any page builder plugin and with our primary themes.

Price Starts from 99$ only.

kamleshnishad, Jul 28, 2018 IP