1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PSD to HTML

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by valo manus, Jan 10, 2014.

I know html and css. I want practice more and more. From where I can get free PSD to HTML template.

valo manus, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  3. yho_o

yho_o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yho_o, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Given said users stripes are so green they think you can take some stupid pile of **** PSD jockey bull and turn it into a website... they probably don't know any better on that either. Starting out with some goofy PSD is putting the cart before the horse, and the road to failure if you care in the slightest about making a website that's actually useful to others.

I swear sometimes I want to take every last 'designer' pissing out these PSD's without enough knowledge of HTML, CSS or accessibiltiy to be designing jack **** up against a wall like some mid-african warlord. It preys on the ignorance of those just starting out or people who are more impressed with flash than substance; and on the whole usually results in little more than dumping a can of shellac on a pile.

deathshadow, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  5. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    If you need online converting of PSD to HTML you can use this URL http://psd2htmlconverter.com/en/ and http://www.psdtoweb.de.
    If you know about HTML and css then you need to convert it again again . You can learn HTML from www.w3schools.com .

John Michael, Jan 12, 2014 IP