1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PSD to HTML / Wordpress Template only $50

Discussion in 'Programming' started by aldrik, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    WELCOME FELLOW DP MEMBERS
    [​IMG]

If You've Got an Awesome PSD and doesn't know what to do with it, then you come to the right place. I can turn that "Picture" of yours into an amazing Website. Doesn't really matter whether you want a "Static Website" or a Full Blown "Dynamic Wordpress Template", I can make it happen.

Additionally I can create a Nice Theme Options for the Wordpress Template, so you can tinker around with your websites, without worrying about coding and breaking your precious websites.

Long Story Short here is what I am capable of :
    • PSD to xHML / CSS ($10-$50)
      Including : Responsive Design

• xHMTL / CSS to Wordpress Template Conversion ($10-$50)
      Including : Theme Options, Custom Post Type, etc. Never get your hands Dirty Anymore :D

Javascript / PHP / mySQL Script Creation
    • Webscrapper / Data Mining Script Creation
    • Macro
    • a lot of other stuff ....

So, if you are looking for more than 5 years experienced Programmer to take some burden of off your shoulder, I am Your Guy :D

Hit Me Up On :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

p.s. :
    :) Work Time 8 AM to 8 PM (UTC + 8). Expect a fast response on those time :)
    :) Portfolio ? Just PM me :)
    ;) Have a nice day ;)

aldrik, Nov 9, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.