1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PS5 x Xbox Series x

Discussion in 'Games' started by Digibyte, Nov 20, 2020.

?

ps5 or Xbox?

1. Ps5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Xbox series x

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    A gamer here! ps5 is all hyped up but I think the new xbox looks nice! specially the price point of the basic unit! I think the xbox could be a sleeper hit!

What do you guys think?

Currently have a switch, ps4. Loving the switch, having the ability to play anytime :)

Digibyte, Nov 20, 2020 IP
  2. Horia

Horia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hy Digibyte, another hardcore gamer here!

I personally love the XBOX specially for the game pad because it fits very well my hands and after that the games. It is true that I find the system a bit big and expensive. I will wait for a year before buying the Xbox. Microsoft is way bigger and has more money than Sony so I guess that in this generation there are gone to be hard for the PS5.

By the way I think that both consoles are ugly and very big, but if you consider how much it will cost to build a gaming PC with that specs it's obvious that it is worth it.

I have a raspberry for 8-16bit games, a PS2, PS3 a 360 and a ONE S. One of this days I will try to play on a Switch, because I don't know no one who has it. Only for the Zelda titles it is worth it.

Horia, Dec 29, 2020 IP