1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PS Adjustments List Export.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by UtilitaRian, May 4, 2022.

Hi all,

I'm learning to use photoshop (very basic level) and for my academic studies, we have to make a note of all the things that we change using the adjustment window and include it with the image for the portfolio....I am finding this rather tedious and so wondered if it is possible to export a text file of the adjustments made?

I'm not entirely sure what to call it or whether it is possible. Has anybody found a workaround for this please?

For clarification, I am not looking to export the settings or use an action as each editing session is difference.

I hugely appreciate any help you can offer and hopefully one day I will be able to return the favour and help someone else :)

UtilitaRian, May 4, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  3. UtilitaRian

UtilitaRian Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that thank you so much. I've been searching and searching for days but never thought to dig deeper into the history ‍♂️ thanks for your help?

UtilitaRian, May 5, 2022 IP