1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ProxyMouse.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by TheNetCode, Oct 9, 2005.

I am wondering a value of this site. I am receiving $4 per day average now and almost 1300 uniques. I have had someone aproach me to buy it for $1200 and am not sure if I should just hold on to it for future growth. I am wondering if the value is this high or could I get more later by holding it or even by developing it further for adsense revenue.

ProxyMouse.com

TheNetCode, Oct 9, 2005 IP
  2. andy912

andy912 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take the Money and run:p

andy912, Oct 9, 2005 IP
  3. webmistress

webmistress Guest

Best Answers:
    $4 per day is $120 per month is $1440 per year, more than what you're being offered. It all depends on you. If you believe you can attract more visitors and make more from adsense, keep it. If you think it's too time consuming then sell it.

webmistress, Oct 9, 2005 IP
  4. hey

hey Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the offer is pretty good , but if you don't need the money I say keep it and try to make it worth even more. If you think you've taken it as far as it's going to go I say sell it.

hey, Oct 9, 2005 IP
  5. iskandar

iskandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO, that's a catchy domain name and one that can be marketed further as a brand .. if you have the time and put your effort on it.

Nice offer .. but as webmistress said, you can keep that site for a year and it's already making more than $1200 he's offering you

iskandar, Oct 9, 2005 IP
  6. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone. That is what I thought as well. I am going to develop it further. The best part is that there is no effort involved in running it. I am going to start building more links on relevant sites and selling a bit of ad space for text links and banners. So I think a small overhaul of the layout will be best to do this.

Thanks for the input,

Kevin

TheNetCode, Oct 9, 2005 IP