1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Proxycivilization.com | 24HR AUCTION | PROXY TOPSITE | HURRY BID FAST

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EliasJabb, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Proxycivilization.com | 24HR AUCTION | PROXY TOPSITE | HURRY BID FAST

Description:
    I have installed a free proxytopsite script, changed the original template around, bought advertising for 1 month for it. But i dont have the time to keep it going and get it out there and make more people submit there sites too it. Reason thats why im selling. I have listed a small starting price, also once auction is won payments by paypal, make sure people bidding you must have a account at domainsite.com so i can transfer the domain to you. Ill be giving you 24hrs to backup all files and everything on the site so you can transfer it to your host. So yea what you see is what you get. Also for revenue i have actually not put ads on the site, due to the fact if the site gets busy you can charge people for premium listing thats for future but that addon is not on the site.

Traffic:
    http://s12.postimage.org/ksw5rjqot/traffic.png

EliasJabb, Aug 18, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.