1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proxy Site Advertisers - Global Interactive and Others

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WPPJames, Aug 25, 2006.

1. alexisthemovie

alexisthemovie Peon

Best Answers:
    haha yes, i made almost $1000 last month with them. Adsense ads are not allowed on proxified pages anyways so there isn't a problem. Get your facts straight.

alexisthemovie, Aug 27, 2006 IP
  2. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    My facts are straight. I quoted the google TOS that clearly states your SITE, not just one particular web page on your site which happens to have adsense but your ENTIRE SITE must not spit out more than 5 popunders PER SESSION. Its in pretty clear language. I just tested adversal and they spew way more than 5 per session. In fact they keep going and going.

You having made $1000 doesnt change whats clearly written in the google TOS does it? Now since you claim to know better I want you to re-interperet the following statement:

Are you brushing this aside purely based on the fact that google did not bother counting the number of popups per session that your site produces?

wormy, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  3. alexisthemovie

alexisthemovie Peon

Best Answers:
    you should eat your own words or get a lesson on reading comprehension. the ads don't interfere with site navigation or obscure google ads since they aren't even placed on the same page.

alexisthemovie, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  4. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    wormy, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  5. alexisthemovie

alexisthemovie Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe it's your imagination. they aren't agreeing with you, rather they're just as misinformed as you.

how does it even concern google that popups are firing off somewhere else on the site?

are you even remotely aware of free hosting sites like 50megs.com. they place popup code or adsense on your site and when you do get popups, it exceeds 5 per session, just not when adsense is on the same page.

alexisthemovie, Aug 29, 2006 IP