1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proxy Network

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Prolink, Nov 18, 2007.

Hi all,

I'm considering selling my proxy network which consists of 11 domains/sites.

2 of them are PR3
    8 of them are PR2
    1 is PR0 :eek:

Most are regged at GoDaddy and a couple at Dynadot, they have approx 8-9 months left before they need renewed and will be pushed free.

1 site has had a little bit of advertising with the odd newsletter and Yahoo marketing and the others have mostly been from generic traffic, 1 site is now a main site where the others are listed so realistically only one site need be concentrated on for advertising although i have never got around to doing it.

Revenue is around $200 P.M give or take a few dollars, that comprises of revenue from adsense and adversal. Like i say there has been no real promotion of this network so revenue could be highly increased.

The best Alexa ranking for 1 site is around 140,000

Bandwidth wise: I would say 150-200gb per month would be enough.
    September i used 80GB
    October i used 149GB
    November i have used 90GB to date.

Reason for sale: I just don't have to time or energy to put anything into the network to make it grow bigger, I also need to try and raise some cash to put towards taking my sick Lil girl to Disneyland.

If your interested in buying and want to know further info then please PM me and i will provide screen shots etc...

Thankyou :)

Start price $600

Reserve T.B.A.

End T.B.A

Prolink, Nov 18, 2007 IP