1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proxies to access Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by Michau, Jan 20, 2016.

I run a website which lists expiring domains. For every domain, I used to check the number of links and pages indexed in Google, and people used to like this information a lot because it allowed them to pick the best domains for re-registration. But it also means that I for 2000-3000 domains every day I had to query Google for "site:domain.com" and "link:domain.com". Google does not allow issuing such number of site: and link: queries daily so I used proxies from InstantProxy.com. However, it appears that a few days Google banned all IP ranges of these proxies and they became unusable.

Therefore, I would like to ask if you know of any good proxies for such queries, or maybe another method of bulk getting the number of links and pages indexed in Google for a domain?

Michau, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  2. Florbert

Florbert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can try to find a public proxy, for example on : https://hidester.com/proxylist/ Make sure to select sock 4/5 which are the best it's what i do usually.

Florbert, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  3. Daniel Myers

Daniel Myers Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a nice service you provide for your visitors. However, with that many sites to update each day Google starts getting suspicious. Like the others said, you need to try and control your time outs. Google considers this flooding or a robot searching. Have you ever tried to set up your own proxy or tried using a few free VPN account. Soft Ether is out of Japan and had a lot of free VPN account you can connect to.

Daniel Myers, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. Luke Patel

Luke Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    use vpn like pdproxy he give you lots of country server for connect.

Luke Patel, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  5. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you haven't found the solution though public proxy, I suggest you to try private proxy. You may take a look on Blazing proxies. They are offering both public and private proxies.

monim1, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  6. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Topvisor API to get amount of pages indexed in Google.
    API
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
    Ditmar, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  7. Bitpalace

Bitpalace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's really an interesting issue. I do not know whether FoxyProxy is also blocked, but may you want to give that service a try. It is not free, but it has worked for us in the past very well.

Bitpalace, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  8. sikandar

sikandar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most public proxies won't work with Google, so do not even try them. MOZ offers a paid API to perform many queries on domains. You can try that or use a VPN and change proxies after few minutes.

sikandar, Apr 3, 2016 IP