1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Providing My Competitors 1000s Of Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by sufyaaan, Nov 25, 2005.

...and how many sites that violate their TOS get caught? :D

(BTW, its nice to see you after a long time... Are you still providing my competitors 1000s of backlinks?) :D

sufyaaan, Nov 25, 2005 IP
    Barre Tire likes this.
  2. WilliamC

WilliamC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    heyas sufyaaan :)

It's what I do mainly :)

WilliamC, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    More specifically, he sells PR. And now that the writing is on the wall about that scam, he's back to flog his latest "business". :rolleyes:

minstrel, Nov 26, 2005 IP
    aeiouy and Barre Tire like this.
  4. WilliamC

Best Answers:
    Uhh Minstrel, I realize you are always behind the times, but I dont sell links to the general public, and have not for about 9 months. Also, I have *always* said that PR is not worth much and that it was anchor text that did anything for the SERPs. It was people like you who kept jumping up sayin the opposite tho :)

I have a stack of large seo firms that I deal with on contract only, and I surely do not hear these professionals saying anything bad at all :)

As for th new business, there are at least 4-5 beta testers of this article service that I know post here on DP, and 8 that post regularly on cre8 or seochat all saying the exact same thing, it rocks :)

WilliamC, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  5. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    minstrel, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  6. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    minstrel does not seem to be late on that issue, doing a check for this article submition site on google there are 0BL PR0, on yahoo 13 BL and on msn 18BL some from posting in forums, but most of them just showing empty pages of this article submition service:eek:

vulcano, Nov 26, 2005 IP
    aeiouy and minstrel like this.
  7. WilliamC

Best Answers:
    Not the article service which was launched this past wednesday. The late referance was on the link selling.

Minstrel, if my testimonials are an issue to you, why dont you feel free to contact any of the ones on the article service and ask them.

Amazing how we just launched that 4 days ago yet have that many testimonials already isn't it? It must be a scam. You should expose it for what it is :)

Better yet, you should register and check out the user forum on the inside of the site, and report how awfull they all feel about it. At least then you get the truth from real people and actual customers. :)

Heck, everyone here should register and check it out to make sure theres enough evidence :)

8. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    may be you should clarify what I am seeing when clicking on one of those recently submitted articles, the article categories are EMPTY, and whatever smilies in your post do not change that.

vulcano, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  9. WilliamC

Best Answers:
    Maybe you missed where I said the site was launched wednesday :p

And maybe you missed all the articles starting on the front page and continuing for another 5 pages. :)

:) :)

10. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    may be you are kind of stubborn
    1) the categories are empty
    2) wherever those articles originated, half of them don't show up when clicking those
    3) 95% of those articles are crap

vulcano, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  11. WilliamC

Best Answers:
    #3 is funny coming from someone who has shown an obvious inability to understand the typed word which said "the site was launched wednesday"

1. it was launched 4 days ago, it has a total of about 125 articles in the system, and 169 categories. Of course the bloody categories are basically empty.
    2. they all show up fine for me. Please show some example url's that are failing.
    3. I dont write them, so thats not my problem. Our service is a distribution system.

12. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used the service and really like it. Maybe people should try it out before they start bad mouthing something they know nothing about.

Janeth, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  13. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't defend were there is just nothing to defend;
    my criticism still stands, less than 24hours ago all! categories were EMPTY, not a single one of those articles was listed in one of those categories and several of those articles were not clickable. In the meantime the guy obviously worked on that issue, amazlingly now these articles are listed in the respective categories and the not working ones were DELETED, in the meantime some of these "articles" are even highly decorated, waiting for a star spangled banner showing up

vulcano, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  14. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi vulcano,

I did not look at that part of the site so really do ot have a comment there. What I like about the site is that it sends my atricle out to 30,000 places with just the click of a button.

If he does or does not post my article on his on site is not concern of mine as long as it goes to the other 30,000 sites. ;)

Janeth, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  15. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Janeth,
    I think we keep it there, but sending your article to some 30k sites is spam, do you think it helps?

vulcano, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  16. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not spam if it is sending the articles to sites that accept and look for articles.

There are lots of sites that look for articles you can submit them one at a time by hand or do 30,000 with the click of a button.

But since they ask for articles it is a far cry from spam.

Janeth, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  17. vulcano

vulcano Active Member

Best Answers:
    looking at your avatar you seem much to nice than getting attracted by the zombie in the header of this article subm...
    seriously I doubt there are 30k webmasters waiting for thoses articles, I repeat most are crap

vulcano, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  18. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it only submits the article to 100 it's still better then doing each one by hand. :D

Janeth, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  19. WilliamC

Best Answers:
    Hate to tell ya this mate, but we had 8 seochat forum users beta test the crap out of this system. The articles have been there as have the categories. Granted the part about your post saying that shaun did indeed improve the visibility of upgraded articles is true. The blue stars and points system were fully integrated into the article displayer today as well as the Free RSS feeds we supply. So if you can not see plain html articles, look no further than the simple reason of PEBKAC.

I cant help it if you have a problem with FREE things or not, thats none of my concern. My concern is making our users happy, and so far we are doing exactly that.

WilliamC, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  20. theduke56789

theduke56789 Peon

Best Answers:
    So WilliamC can you give us an idea of where articles are sumbitted? And, Janeth, what type of distribution was achieved? Could you point me to one of your syndicated articles? Thanks,

theduke56789, Nov 27, 2005 IP