1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Providing 100% Manual Article submission service for 2 years at dp

Discussion in 'Services' started by rubel.zaman007, Aug 5, 2010.

Why Article submission??

Article submission is one of the major part of seo(search engine optimization). This is very helpful for creating back links to promote your site at Google search engine. Article marketing is utilized commonly by business owners as a means of obtaining free press space. Internet article marketing is an Internet marketing technique to subtly advertise products and services via online article directories. Most directories receive a high volume of traffic and are considered authority sites by search engines, which often results in submitted articles receiving substantial free traffic. So this is very important for you to submit your articles at some high pr sites like ezinearticles, goarticles, gather, selfgroth, article base, articlebiz etc,etc, to get high quality back links for your site.

Why me?
    I have been providing 100% manual article submission service for last 2 years at dp successfully.
    I will submit your article without any single error at each and every site manually. As a proof of my service please visit my signature. After completing the task I will provide you a complete report with all the ids and pass so that you could see the status of your articles.

What you have to do?
    You have to send me articles with a
    1. Title
    2. Category
    3. Author Name
    4. Summary
    5. Body (minimum 3 Para and 500+ words)
    6. Keywords
    7. Author Bio/Resource box (2 links only)

Point to be noted:
    You have to provide me a domain email id with login link and pass to create accounts at article directories.
    Coz most of the high pr sites don’t accept free email ids like Gmail or yahoo mail.

Packages:

A. 1 article at 200 directories (pr6-pr0) only for $20

B. 1 article at 100 directories (pr6-pr2) only for $12

C. 1 article at 50 directories (pr6-pr3) only for $8

If you have bulk submission order I will give you discount.

BTW approval rate depends on how well your articles are written according to the rules of those high pr sites.
    I can only assure you 100% successful submission. If you need approval links then you have to wait about 15-30 days.

Turnaround time?

1-3 articles 72 hours only for the first time, coz there are some sites which take 24-48 hours to activate login id. From 2nd time it will take only 48 hours.

4-5 articles 4 days and 5+ we will decide together.

Payment system only paypal

Love to work with long term buyers

Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Rubel Zaman

rubel.zaman007, Aug 5, 2010 IP