1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proven methods to drive traffic to website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mr Mac, May 10, 2013.

1. Mr Mac

Mr Mac Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips friends. I am already using some of the methods you mentioned above and I will try some of the other tips to see they works on my website.
    Any opinion on link exchange?

Mr Mac, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a quick and quiet growing market which calls "Chrome Store". More and more people getting extensions due to the massive grow of Chrome marketshare. Therefor I developed a product that let you create chrome extension in 5 min. Give it a shot, its free anyway... http://toptab.net

BTW - I developed this product after I saw a great traffic from single extension I made as a test. So it is approved way. good luck :)

erezson, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  3. infernal199

infernal199 Member

Best Answers:
    I think guest posting is another way to drive targeted traffic to your website. check this related post - http://sfionlineblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/secrets-of-guest-post/

infernal199, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  4. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone already knows how to get traffic if they've hung around these forums long enough... many, if not most of the methods have already been mentioned in this thread.

The real trick is to select 10 methods - and spend an hour each day doing them. Many people keep hoping for some magic script, or secret formula - but it simply depends on getting a larger footprint of your content online.

You see, I do what I say... I'm busy right now getting more traffic... (Blog posting is one of my methods).

What are you doing about getting traffic?

Khadaji, Jun 9, 2013 IP