1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proud to be a Pakistani (Amazing Facts about Pakistan)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by phyza, May 28, 2009.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Not unless they fail to do exactly what their owners tell them to do.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My step dad was an animal and I never thought I'd live to see the age of maturity, but man... I was a wuss. He never beat me as bad as these women's owners beat them.

Will.Spencer, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you mean these type of domestic violence happens only in Pakistan or better to say Islamic country?

Just to let you know Islam or Quran does not say like that!

samser_m, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I mean to say that such behavior is condoned and accepted in Islamic nations.

Actually, it does.

4. samser_m

Best Answers:
    If I say that media shows more domestic violence in the name of Islam - you would not believe, anyway, I can see similar violence not only in Islamic countries but other countries also.

Secondly, Actually, it does - this is also your site, and youtube link, I don't follow scholars, I would like to see where Islam Actually, it does so, would you show something in Quran or Authentic Hadith?

Your site http://www.fortliberty.org/category/religion section has 5 pages and all max. pages are covered with Islam - very hot topic - get enough visitor - adsense revenue :D

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    samser_m, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    How did you go to the site without seeing this:
    In Sura 4, verse 34, the Qua’ran orders men to beat their wives if they fail to be properly obedient:

4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.​

Wife Beating in Islam has a lot more data and the video is illuminating also, but if you "don't follow scholars" and refuse to read information that's right in front of you, I don't see how this conversation can continue.

6. samser_m

Best Answers:
    well, you should also consider, Quran is written in Arabic, someone who knows Arabic, they tells us even in this forum, there may have several meaning of this "beat" word in Arabic.

answering-islam.org - another site powered by some group who spread misleading info regarding Islam, I don't see contact information : why? may be afraid of Muslims since they don't have confidence what they say regarding Islam :D

Regarding domestic violence, I can show you from other religion too. Do you think except Muslims, no other religion people beat their women?

Why don't you look at these Ayat its just after 2 Ayats later of 4:34

4:36
    Allah even tell us to behave well with our servants and subordinates, and allow us to beat wife?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    samser_m, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Check any of the available translations. Or, you could READ THIS, which answers your question in excruciating detail.

Maybe they have concerns for the lives of their families and their children. Muslims have been known to respond violently to criticism.

No other religion that I am aware of condones, recommends, and commands men to beat their wives -- and if they did I would denounce them too. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't ask me to make sense of a lunatic caravan robbing warlord who died in the desert over a thousand years ago. He simply does not make sense because he's inconsistent. The greatest inconsistencies are between what he wrote before he gained power and what he wrote after he had gained power. Frankly, it's obvious that he's a few cards short of a deck.

8. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Then you should also does not write what you don't know, and stop spreading your truth, if all Muslims are same as you are thinking then Muslims should not exist today.
    if you really want to know or write something regarding Islam then first you should study on that subject rather than following an anti-Islam site. I wonder if there would have any PR section on your forum netbuilders.org then you would banned all Muslims members there - right? :D

samser_m, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The way to study is to read the Qua'ran. Why is it that I am doing this and you're not?

Any why is it that Muslim's get so upset when I quote the Quaran to them? Is there something evil about the Koran which Muslims hate?

The other way to study is to observe the effects of the Qua'ran on it's adherents. From what I can see, the effects of Islam are to make it's adherents illogical and violent. It seems to short-circuit some part of the maturation process.

Will.Spencer, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  10. samser_m

Best Answers:
    Not only me, 1 in every 4 people thinks same as I think :p

Obviously not.

samser_m, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's called the Fallacy of Argumentum ad Populum.

The fact that it's popular to believe Islam without reading the Qua'ran doesn't make it an intelligent thing to do.

Will.Spencer, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  12. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, we don't kill any atheist. Yest few non-muslims/atheist took outh as members of National Assembly.
    People who are talking so much HIGH about their countries are probably lying. Every inch of this planet is beautiful.. It's not about the land. Its people who make the place worth to live or leave... I'm from Pakistan. but my ancestors are from iran. So what? Right now, economy matter. Quality of life matter..not which God you worship or not. who cares? No one has time. Everyone is so busy with their own struggles.

c4cyber, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  13. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    Relax dear. Religions are complex.
    You are quoting Quran here. I don't know why non-muslims know more about Quran than Muslims. You don't arabic. So you don't know. I can present any translation.
    Our Prophet married to a Business Woman. No man is owner of any Woman or kid. Check HAJJ. Everyone is equal.

UAE has 97% security rate, Saudia has 100%.. check rape ratio in world. Its' not about religion. its about LAW. in law-less countries, women, children are beaten because they are weak. it has nothing to do with religion. Its about mind set.

c4cyber, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  14. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    I think you posted pics of kashmiri woman beaten by indian army. its not pakistani dress, she is wearing. please do some research before spreading hate speech.

c4cyber, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  15. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? How about you do some research. Honestly, you are starting to sound like Trump. What kind of animals does it take to do something like this: https://www.thedailybeast.com/pregnant-pakistani-woman-beaten-to-death (and that is just the first link I found on Google). Majority of Pakistani men are still stuck in old mentality, same as many other Muslims.

I am a native Arabic Muslim speaker. I can confirm that the verse does indeed say "Beat them". Not sure what you are trying to hide. Many scholars try to explain it as: It doesn't mean harsh beating but like what the prophet did when he used to hit his wife with a Miswak (light beating). However, the Quran specifically says "Beat them" and doesn't say how.

I would not say owners, but their word does hold more weight. Pretty much the same as conservative Christians think about marriage.

Prophet Mohamed also married a 9 year old, just because something the Prophet did does not mean anything to Muslims (shouldn't) if it does not have to do anything with Aqeedah and/or Sharia.

Yes, but they are killing thousands of other Muslim woman/children in countries like Yemen. Again these countries that are not democratic are nothing to be proud of. Without the oil money they would have still been nomads (check old documentaries of these countries before oil.

Domestic violence occurs everywhere, even in both Christianity and Judaism, with both using verses from the Bible to back it up.

Woman did have much more rights in Islam a thousand years ago than Western Nations a few centuries ago (Education right, property owning, divorce rights, etc..). It just that Muslims failed to keep up as times changed.

------------------------------
    As a Muslim, there is no Muslim majority country I can be proud of.

Land and structure does not make the country proud, it is the actions of the people that does.

When I hear a mob of people in a country kill a student because of Blasphemy (Mashal Khan) it does not make me proud.

When the government itself kills people for converting from Islam it does not make me proud.

When Honour killings are supposed to be prosecuted as ordinary murder, but in practice, police and prosecutors often ignore it does not make me proud.

When the people are so ignorant that they go on a protest because of a video and 19 protestors die because of it, it does not make me proud.

Barti1987, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  16. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One thing is left..... a lot of talented men and women also present in this beautiful land and participating their well expertises :);):(v

1234nasir, Jun 11, 2019 IP