1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Protect Your CSS!

Discussion in 'CSS' started by yankzilla, Jul 26, 2008.

yankzilla, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Just share you Css. I tryed to protect my css, In fact there is no really way to protect it. why not share it.

justinlorder, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  3. Stomme poes

Stomme poes Peon

Best Answers:
    [Joseph Mengele voice]Secrets? Izzit zafe? Tell me, izzit safe???[/Joseph Mengele]

Zer AHR no zecrets in CSS. En if ze browzer can show ze styles, den ze peoples can zee zem too.

Stomme poes, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Oh lord not this ***tard rubbish AGAIN.

If the browser can access it, guess what! So can the user. END OF STORY.

Anyone advanced enough to CARE about your CSS is going to bypass that in seconds or less. Much less that the way it works inherently defeats much of the POINT of CSS - caching across pages on the same site. Since php files can be dynamic content they don't usually cache on request generally returning 200, not 304.

Really sad part is even though you could just read it right out of your cache to bypass - you could even easily bypass the session check since it's RIGHT THERE in the code. It's bad when http_referrer would be more 'secure' than this.

deathshadow, Jul 28, 2008 IP