1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. kulme

kulme Member

Best Answers:
    I'm asking about payment on this month and my account get suspended.
    GREAT! :D

kulme, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  2. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i received payment , for this month

rezatak6, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. RNHalawi.com

RNHalawi.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any update on your account status? Can you still make an appeal? good luck!

RNHalawi.com, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  4. ameercool

ameercool Peon

Best Answers:
    My propellerads account suspended but my payment profile still active can propellerads pay my payment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    ameercool, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  5. ameercool

ameercool Peon

Best Answers:
    propellerads suspended my account too without any reson
    [​IMG]

ameercool, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  6. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Man propellerads never suspended account without any reason i m damn sure you did something wrong can you verfiy your traffic source ? because i can see there is some big change in your impression and earning in june 20 to 24 after dropeed can you explain for us what is going wrong ?

fadhi123, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  7. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    We never suspend accounts without reasons.
    If you haven't tried to increase your revenue by generating artificial impressions or clicks - you should contact our support team.

As I know, your appeal is under review now, but we still have some questions about your traffic sources.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    David.Propeller, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  8. Rodjie

Rodjie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nothing status update, just still suspended and payment refunded to advertisers.

Interesting to discuss @DonRandy, because this big problem and detrimental publisher directly. But it seems the propellerads not too take seriously.

I tried to check these ads "ask search" is to make web and new FAKE ACCOUNT. Upon investigation, I found the ads "ask search" on the banner. And it is true that these ads contained hidden scripts that opens dozens of other hidden scripts. This seems like the scripts sequence:

Your site -> padstm.com -> padsdel.com -> zoomads.net -> googlesyndication.com + webbyads.net + adnxs.com

And that makes your website slow down is adnxs.com I attach a screenshot portion of the scripts adnxs.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This causes your browser not responding, websites load very long (source webpagetest.org reach more 50 seconds) and visitor impact you go, pageview, click and conversion of decline.

Besides these ads running only on visitor tier 1 & 2 so you can own conclusions acceptable losses publisher and today these ads still running normally :)

Rodjie, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  9. luannguyendang

luannguyendang Member

Best Answers:
    I'm too :oops:

luannguyendang, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  10. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that account suspension it is always an unpleasant surprise, but it's not related with payment schedule.
    As I explained before, we use many tools and reports to detect artificial traffic or any kind of fraud activity.
    For example, legit publisher decided to increase his revenue and bought some traffic. But the quality of the traffic was low (non-relevant or just hitbots) and our system may suspend an account.
    Another case - publisher got (or bought) some "incentivized traffic". In such cases account may be suspended due the advertisers abuses.

Unfortunately, in most cases a suspended publisher tries to mislead us by providing fake information about his traffic sources. "Google and Facebook" are the most common explanations :)
    Of course these statements can be easily checked, so if we are convinced that the provided information was false we'll require more details or just reject an appeal.

As for evidences - we (as well as all other ad networks/affiliate programs) don't provide any evidences just because we are not interested in improving the "methods" of cheating :)

But I would say for everyone, if you didn't do anything to cheat our advertisers - just collaborate with our support team, provide us the accurate information and your account will be restored.

David.Propeller, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  11. Rodjie

Rodjie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explanation, your information is very useful for all publishers, but from initial posted statement not relevant to various sources that I have found. Do not have too far to take an example, two members in this page, whether their account is suspension at begin, mid or end of the month?

What would u say for everyone, if advertisers to cheat your publisher? What will you do? What if they are materially harmed? So then you act like? What tools your used for detect spammer ads activities of advertisers as well? "Check previous post #292".

I would say for everyone, If you have hitbot or the like that can work for this type of popup onclick, click banner, & successful conversion ads on the website please pm me. Seem interested use it.:p

Rodjie, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  12. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    We suspend about 20 accounts per week for fraud, so it is not surprising that some of them were suspended at the end of month.
    Unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous advertisers try to violate our terms (prohibited ads/content e.t.c.).
    If an advertiser claims that traffic from publisher's website is fake, but didn't provide us any additional information and proofs, publisher will not be harmed (even if we will not get a payment from advertiser).
    We investigate all such claims thoroughly, because we are interested to keep good publishers as well as good advertisers.
    For obvious reasons, I can't disclosure our tools and algorithms, but our more than 4 year experience helps us to resolve such issues.

Post 292 is not related to cheat, just technical problems that should be resolved already.

It doesn't help :) There are a lot of metrics to detect artificial traffic, even if you make clicks, conversions e.t.c..

As I said above, we suspend at least 20 accounts per week, but some people still trying to cheat, instead of working to get real traffic :)

David.Propeller, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  13. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I have low traffic because I just started out my site. I usually get balance from up and down. For example I get $21 today and then back to $18 what is happening with this one?

trader4life, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  14. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I confirm that since last week we've got some reports about weird behavior of stats (mostly new accounts affected).
    At this moment our technical department is working on resolving this, but we still don't know the reason.

Please, send us a ticket with screenshots of your stats changes, it would help us in finding the origins of problems.
    We apologize for any inconveniences.

David.Propeller, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  15. Zarif Khan

Zarif Khan Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    What is Forecast for July 2015 means which is indicated with like
    $0.06
    Estimate value based on current statistics rate.

Zarif Khan, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  16. trader4life

Best Answers:
    Okey I'll monitor and take screen shots. Thanks for prompt reply

trader4life, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  17. luannguyendang

luannguyendang Member

Best Answers:
    #299, I'm too. What's happend?

luannguyendang, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  18. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i really like propellerads rate is awesome but last 1 week i m facing some issue regarding impression and cpm please i send you ticket number via pm please take a look and fix i explain all problem what i m facing right now

fadhi123, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  19. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Propeller are the worst of all... my income was about $19 , next day few cents... you guys are peice of S*** [​IMG]

Rage, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  20. trader4life

Best Answers:
    It also happened to me from $20+ to $0.01..

trader4life, Jul 22, 2015 IP