1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proof the Judeo-Christian Bible Inspired of God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Alter2Ego, Aug 16, 2012.

1. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...because we want to show the thousands of people who read these threads that you are talking through your arse and we have been very successful at that.

...but other people can see it and that is what is important. Frankly, I couldn't give a rat's arse what you think of me or whether you see what I write but I do care about the erroneous things you write in your posts and will continue to show you to be a 'Liar for Jesus', scientifically illiterate and intellectually bankrupt to boot.... irrespective of whether or not you see what I write.

As long as I keep posting, your lies and quote mining will be exposed to those who are actually interested in learning the truth....and that's all I'm interested in doing...exposing you for what you are.

Prove it! I did no such thing.

Yeah right! I have already given links to other forums where your claims to have defeated all-comers have been shown to be a lie. You're only fooling yourself you know?

No I didn't. I asked you how many accounts you had here...that's a different thing altogether.

I doubt anyone is interested enough to give a flying fart about you but just in case there is they can contact the mods at ....
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/
    .....and they'll tell you all you need to know about A2E alias WilsonCole.

YOUR WORK!!! Ha! What a joke. All I've ever seen you do is copy and paste from various Bible apologist and 'lying for Jesus' sites. 'YOUR' work does not exist...simply because you are too scientifically illiterate and intellectually bankrupt to be able to compose anything from YOUR OWN knowledge of the subject. Not only do you not understand what the evidence of Evolution actually is. You don't even understand WHAT Evolution is claiming. Why don't we prove it huh?

IN YOUR OWN WORDS......
    1. Explain to us the general idea of DNA genome mapping and how it is used to track the genotypic background of a modern species.
    2. Explain three types of tRNA or DNA transcription errors in mitosis.

Off you go!... and when you've done that, please explain what other areas of science you disagree with in terms of the legitimacy of it's findings, other than what addresses evolution. Do you think that the science that gave us nuclear energy wrong or that which gave us cell phones ? How about astronomy, is that wrong? The medical sciences...right or wrong? Would you let a surgeon operate on you knowing that his knowledge is derived from science? Do you take medicines derived from scientific knowledge. How about antibiotics? Do you realise that antibiotics come to us based on what we know about the ToE? The scientists who conceived and built the space station...are they wrong too? The ones who conceived of a computer that we are now using?

Why do you keep insisting that this one area of science dealing with evolution is wrong whilst accepting that science knows what it is doing with the computers and communication technology that you use, the aeroplanes that you willingly get in and go 30,000 feet into the air, the doctors you let operate on you, the pills you willingly take? There are thousands of things that have been devised by scientists that you willingly use every day, without even questioning them, but in this ONE particular field of science, you have decided that science is wrong. So on what basis, other than being told by a preacher and the various 'Lying for Jesus' scientifically illiterate websites that you frequent, do you reject this one scientific area and not any of the others?

P.S ...and you flatter your self to think I follow you around.

I didn't say you had but you have certainly been on 'City Data' before and others here know of other sites you have been on.

Au contraire lesser mortal! It's very easy. All one needs is a different IP address. Another thing that trolls do is join a forum and immediately set up different accounts. When they get banned on one...they just revert to another...just like you did.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    pladecalvo, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    She claims she can't see your posts, this may help. Hopefully we all get ignored and she takes her lies elsewhere.

Bushranger, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    ALTER2EGO -to- BUSHRANGER:
    If I "lost every argument"--as you claim--it certainly wasn't because of anything you contributed to the forum. You haven't posted anything noteworthy. Your only function thus far has been to play the role of cheerleader to Gomeza and
    Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful. Gomeza keeps posting one inaccuracy after the other, after he lapped his tail and disappeared from my macroevolution thread.

Meanwhile, Corwin continues to play the role of Artful Dodger after I cornered him with hard questions about the Catholic Church. Corwin is convinced he is God's gift to humanity by boasting about his charitable works--deluding himself into believing that charity work will compensate for lawlessly ignoring Bible scriptures by turning Jehovah into a 3-prong/trinity god who burns people forever in Christendom's nonexistent hell.

Jesus Christ made it clear that works alone cannot save any of us. Particularly if those works are accompanied by lawlessness aka false religious teachings that defame Almighty God. In fact, Jesus came right out and said the following.

"{21} Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but THE ONE DOING THE WILL OF MY FATHER who is in the heavens will. {22} Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?' {23} And yet then I will confess to the: I never knew you! Get away from me, you WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS." (Matthew 7:21-23)

Like I said, thus far, your only function has been the role of cheerleader to the other losers that can't get it through their heads that evolution theory is a myth and Atheism is a Religion. Gomeza with his reliance on YouTube videos has been wrong 95% of the time in everything he posts; Corwin-the-Artful Dodger won't answer direct questions about the blood guiltiness of the Catholic Church; and Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful continues to write posts that I'm not able to read because he's convince he must prove his life has relevance. If that's your idea of me losing every argument here, it just shows the extent of your delusion.

Alter2Ego, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    She's not important. As long as others can see then we succeed every time..

5. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    ALTER2EGO -to- BUSHRANGER:

Just for that your sorry behind will now be added to my "Ignore" list. Now you can keep Pladecalvo company. I've had enough of your trolling behavior anyway. You have posted nothing that contributes to the topic of any of the threads I've started. Your sole function has been to post mocking messages to me in which you refer to me as god, while you play the role of cheerleader to the other losers. It's about time you disappeared. Later for you.

FYI: Whenever I leave a forum, it is either because I've been banned by moderators or because I have been harassed by moderators--at which time, I voluntarily abandon the account. That's why you see me registered at about two dozen online forums. I don't participate at most of them. I was either banned or else I abandoned the account when moderators showed up on the forum harassing me for no reason other than the fact that they don't want me attacking evolution myth (these are usually atheist moderators) or for attacking Trinity and hellfire (these are usually "Christian" moderators).

I never disappear from a Religion forum because of regular members. It is always because of moderators. So don't hold your breath waiting for me to leave because of you or the other trolls. I simply put trolls on "Ignore" when I get tired of their antics. If you don't believe me, ask your good friend
    Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful.

6. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Now don't you go getting depressed and loosing sleep over this Bushranger! LOL!

[​IMG]

7. Gomeza

Gomeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Are you really so deluded that you actually believe you have "whipped numbskulls" with your ill conceived copy and paste arguments? Is reality ever a factor with you? We know that honesty certainly plays no role in your arguments or responses.

Everyone else is wrong and you are right, we mere mortals stand in awe of the intellectual giant in our midst and that might even be understating it, considering you "know" that Genesis is accurate . . . . wait, do you have super powers?

Can you fly?

Gomeza, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  8. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes folks, I can confirm that A2E/WilsonCole never leaves a forum of her own volition. It's always because the mods suss her out her out and ban her due to her modus operandi of placing ALL opponents on ignore (usually claiming that each opponent has 'insulted' her). This means that once she has anyone who disagrees with her on ignore, she can use the forum as a 'blog' ...posting her views and not having to answer those that challenge her. It is at this time that the mods ban her. ...but it's not long before she reappears under another account. Unfortunately, she doesn't have enough savy to change her style of writing...continuing to post in colours and large text...which is a bit of a give-away and she promptly gets clobbered again.

9. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Nps there, I'm tired already. I think she's truly batshit crazy. Quite obviously something wrong there, to be stuck in that kind of mentality in 2012 is incredible. It takes all types they say.

10. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes...I'm afraid she is! Let's face it, it's not difficult for her to whip 'numbskulls'. It's when she comes up against people with more than one working braincell that she encounters the problems. LMFAO!

11. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    ALTER2EGO -to- OBAMANATION:
    While there isn't much you and I agree on, you can at least understand now why I put the following trolls on my "Ignore"
    list in the following order: (1) Pladecalvo; (2) gword; (3) Gomeza; (4) Bushranger.

Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful aka Mr. Pitiful was the first to be added to the list, followed by gworld whose usual M.O. is to hurl insults and nothing else besides.

Mr. Pitiful was the first to get put on my "Ignore" list because he's an adroit liar. Soon after I joined this forum, he announced on the open forum--for the benefit of the moderators--that I'd been banned from another forum six different times and that I most likely had been banned from this forum but was using a different screen name and IP address. That's when I put his lying behind on "Ignore."

Any intelligent person knows that people cannot hide their personality by changing screen names or IP address. Their personality comes through because of how they express themselves when they post. For instance, I recognize Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful from other websites where I had likewise put him on "Ignore," because he has the same M.O. Yet, he expects the moderators here to believe his lie that I was previously banned from Digitalpoint.

Keep in mind that I currently have accounts that are open and active at about a dozen Religion forums but refuse to participate at any of them. I simply abandoned the accounts when moderators began harassing me. Also keep in mind that at every website where I register, I use the same writing style, the same expressions, the same lines of argument, and I always register as Alter2Ego--meaning I make no attempt to hide my identity.

But try telling that to Mr. Pitiful who is so intimidated by me that he wants my account here banned. That's why he attempted to put doubt in the minds of moderators here by hatching up the lie about my being banned six different times from one forum and then suggesting that I am probably someone who has been banned from Digitalpoint.

Now, why in the world would I attempt to re-register at websites from which I was banned, when I won't even participate at a dozen websites where I still have open accounts?

I suspect Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful isn't wrapped too tight.

12. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well lets see who the liar is shall we folks. Here is the post she is referring to ...

"Hey A2Ego. Wonder how long it will be before you get banned from this forum too. How many accounts do you have here?
    Be warned folks. A2Ego is a troll....banned about six times on the last forum we were on together. "

Post #2 here... http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2529278

Can anyone point out where I say she ...."most likely had been banned from this forum but was using a different screen name and IP address."?? That another of your lies exposed A2E.

Yes, we know. That's why you kept getting caught every time you came back to City-Data...you didn't have enough savy to change your argument or your writing style.

Another lie. I have never said she was banned from this forum. What I did say, as can be seen in my above quote was..."I wonder how long it will be before you get banned from from this forum too"

That's lie number two exposed.

No, you get banned when they catch your multiple accounts.

Have you forgotten WilsonCole so soon?

Au contraire small minion...I hope you continue here. You do more for the cause of atheism than a thousand atheists could do. I, like everyone else here, find you amusing! Is there even one other member that supports your argument?

If you are reading this mods and you want confirmation that A2E was banned for multiple accounts, please contact the moderators MissBlue or June7th at www.citydata.com.

I suggested no such thing.

Too tight for you kid... that's for sure!

13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    God knows she clicked on this post to read it. Just couldn't help herself. I know this because I am God.

14. Gomeza

Gomeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question directly for you Alter2Ego

In all of the forums you have posted on and amongst all of the backlash you have created while doing so, . . . does it not cause you some concern that no one agrees with your views? . . .

Gomeza, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See? This is not the behavior of a Christian. She absolutely refuses to praise Christ, ignores any reference to Christ, and refuses to discuss or demonstrate even the simplest concepts of Christianity.

What is creepy is her lack of self-awareness. She's lost every discussion here yet still whines useless dribble. She has no idea how she is perceived. Look into her mouth and you'll find lies, wriggling like dirty maggots waiting to grow wings.

Alter2Ego is NOT a Christian. She can stick her head in the sand and still get her ass kicked.

Well said!

Corwin, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  16. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yaaaawn.

ZZzZZZZZZZZzzzz

17. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that's because, as a JW, she doesn't believe that your 'Jesus The Christ' is 'God'. She believes that JtC is A god but not "God".

You're headed for the 'ignore' list Corwin! LOL!

18. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

The Greeks not only knew that the Earth is round, they knew the exact diameter of it ! This is a fact from about 500 years or so before the first version of the written bible. Besides, you didnt bother to explain them pillars.

thesickearth, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  19. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ignore lists are for cowards. Notice how A2E is incapable of taking this discussion seriously? What a sad fool. It's arguments are easier to sink than a Russian submarine.

A2E is a coward. The "Yawn -Z" is amusing proof I got under it's skin...

Oh, that's also a cute ploy used by stOx!

Corwin, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  20. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    ALTER2EGO to CORWIN-the-ARTFUL DODGER:

While we're on the topic of cowards, see Post 91 where I presented documentary evidence that the Catholic Church executed William Tyndale for translating the Bible into English from Latin. At Post 91, I also presented evidence of the Catholic Church desecrating John Wycliffe's grave by digging up his dead body, burning the body, and and then scattering it in the river. Wycliffe's crime? He was the first person to translate the Bible into English from the dead language of Latin. He made it possible for the English populace to finally be able to read the Bible--which exposed the Catholic Church's centuries of false doctrines that they had been claiming was in the Bible. Here is the weblink that will get you to Post 91 on Page 5 of this thread.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2540813&page=5

Every time I ask you the 8 questions below, you try to play slick by claiming you asked me first to prove I'm a good Christian. Whether or not I'm a good Christian (a personal matter) has no effect on whether or not the facts I presented about the blood guiltiness of the Catholic Church are historically correct. That's where we're at. So stop playing slick and answer the 8 questions.

You're not fooling anybody by making it seem that my refusal to answer personal questions about my motives for being here are somehow connected to your refusal to answer questions relating to doctrinal issues. Truth be told, you've been put to shame by my expos
    é at Post 91 regarding what the Catholic Church did to William Tyndale and John Wycliffe. My exposé reveals rampant corruption within the organization you have now become an apologist for. You realize your attempts to defend the indefensible is not working, so you've now decided to play the role of Artful Dodger by trying to connect your personal questions to me with my doctrinal questions to you. Everybody that has seen you dodging the 8 questions below for the past seven days will have figured out by now that I've got you on the run. That's why you should not use the word "coward" so loosely. Just look in the nearest mirror, and you will understand what I mean.

For centuries, the Roman Catholic Church stood in the way of people accessing the Bible by them keeping it in the dead language of Latin that only the clergy class could read. They imprisoned and executed those who translated the Bible to the language of the populace. The Catholic Church's actions were in direct opposition to Jesus Christ's prayer to Jehovah, quoted below, during which he made it clear that personal, first-hand, accurate Bible knowledge is vitally important for individuals to gain everlasting life.

"This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

QUESTION #1 to CORWIN: Whose best interest was the Catholic Church serving when it prevented people from taking in first-hand knowledge of Jesus and Jehovah—so that people could gain everlasting life?

QUESTION #2 to CORWIN: Was the Catholic Church being obedient to God and Jesus Christ when they confiscated Bibles that had been translated into English and burned them?

QUESTION #3 to CORWIN: Was the Catholic Church serving the people's best interest by preventing them from reading the Bible in their own language?

QUESTION #4 to CORWIN: What language was the Bible in when John Wycliffe translated it to English? Was it in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, or Latin?

QUESTION #5 to CORWIN: What crime did William Tyndale commit, resulting in him being strangled and burned to death by the Catholic Church? In other words, was it because he translated the Bible into English—the common language of the populace?

QUESTION #6 to CORWIN: Whose best interest was the Catholic Church serving when it burned people at the stake for translating the Bible into English?

3rd TIME ASKING.