1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proof the Judeo-Christian Bible Inspired of God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Alter2Ego, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Gomeza

Gomeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have to agree, the title of the second link creates a good analogy: Crazy yapping dog . . but unfortunately there is a psychotic element to his behavior as well. I've ignored the man for 5 days as I was followed from thread to thread and when I posted in this thread referencing only the post number, I had a response within 10 minutes. I just feel that chasing someone around a forum to bellow shrill vitriol at them is the behavior of people best avoided.

It is as if he thinks playing the role of heckler from hell can accomplish anything other than being grossly offensive . . . and at the same time pitiable.

Gomeza, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I smell an Obamanation self help group forming up here. Group hug everyone.

Narrator: [V.O] This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits.
    [Camera pans to a REMAINING MEN TOGETHER sign]
    Narrator: [V.O] This was a support group for men with testicular cancer. The big moosie slobbering all over me... that was Bob.
    Robert 'Bob' Paulson: We're still men.
    Narrator: [slightly muffled due to Bob's enormous breasts] Yes, we're men. Men is what we are.
    Narrator: [V.O] Eight months ago, Bob's testicles were removed. Then hormone therapy. He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high and his body upped the estrogen. And that was where I fit...
    Robert 'Bob' Paulson: They're gonna have to open my pecs again to drain the fluid.
    Narrator: [V.O] Between those huge sweating tits that hung enormous, the way you'd think of God's as big. ​

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    Obamanation, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  3. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I must confess to giving him a torrent of abuse in a couple of posts caused by his constant lies, misrepresentation and personal interpretation of my posts...but no more. I'm going to rise above him from now on.

pladecalvo, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  4. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think A2E is stOx.

stOx has a habit of writing and doing exactly what we see A2E doing on this thread. When cornered with hard questions he knows he can't win, he counters your questions with his questions and demands HIS questions get answered first before he answers earlier questions. It's stOx's giveaway behavior.

As trolls go, stOx is also not entertaining, bordering on boring. Same as A2E.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    Corwin, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  5. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, I just edited and removed the quote.

Corwin, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  6. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I removed my post to clear it up.

pladecalvo, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  7. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Knowing (and liking) stox (here only), I disagree with you Corwin (what a surprise). I think Alter2Ego is a dinky-di believer.

Bushranger, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alter2Ego has never preached Christ, nor praised Him. if he is the fanatic he pretends to be, he would do that, and that can't be faked.

Whenever stOx is called on his posting question demands bullshit, he disappears. I just called A2E on the same thing and he behaved the same way.

Corwin, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  9. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    The stox I know doesn't need to hide behind another nick. He's out and proud to call a spade a spade.

Bushranger, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  10. Gomeza

Gomeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A JW would never do that. To them Jesus Christ and God (Jehovah) are two separate entities, with Jesus Christ not held in the same regard that he is in other Christian faiths. In their beliefs, the archangel Michael was created as a perfect man who became Jesus and upon his baptism, the messiah. They believe he is a god but not "the" God.

Gomeza, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  11. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not convinced that Alter2Ego is really a JW. If he was, he would be promoting JW.

Notice how, once I outed him as stOx, he stopped posting?

Corwin, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  12. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    He's JW alright. I've had experience of him on other forums.

pladecalvo, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I thought he stopped because he realised he is God. But, he's back so I guess we were both wrong.

Bushranger, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  14. Gomeza

Gomeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not 100% convinced either because of the numerous inconsistent responses but am still strongly leaning that way. 2 instances in this thread indicate that he is a JW. When pladecalvo showed him references within the bible to hell and hellfire, it became clear that they were not reading from the same bible (all references to hellfire have been subtly changed in the JW version of the bible), then his elaboration on how the traditional Christian belief of the holy trinity is erroneous. God as a singular entity is a focal point of JW beliefs. A handful of other subtle nuances of his behavior bolster my thinking on this as well.

Also I should mention that he was a member of another forum at the same time that I was with the same user name. Just about everything he has posted here is copied and pasted in multiple forums online. The sad part of that is he has been proven wrong on the same points over and over again on multiple forums but still offers the same pointless arguments. Google any of his thread titles and you will likely find the material posted elsewhere, Google his user name and be prepared to be shocked at the sheer volume of responses, all from online discussion formats.

Gomeza, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Gomeza, I see what you are saying, JW are often consistent in how they misinterpret the Bible.

Corwin, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  16. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe this. A member of the Religion of Atheism aka Gomeza is up in here attempting to school a pagan aka Corwin who worships a 3-prong Trinity god that is nowhere to be found in the Judeo-Christian Bible. I believe I will submit this to the Guinness Book of World Records for consideration.

Alter2Ego, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  17. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    "Religion of Atheism" my arse!! I bet she thinks 'bald' is a hair colour too. LMFAO!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    pladecalvo, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  18. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Quite a find there and plenty of ammunition. Seems everyone hates her.

Bushranger, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  19. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    ALTER2EGO -to- BUSHRANGER:
    So you've finally realized that I am not a "he" but instead I am a female. How do you and the other losers on this forum feel, knowing you've all been consistently whipped intellectually by a woman?

And you're right, I've whipped numerous numbskulls (males belonging to the Religion of Atheism) at every Religion forum I've ever been a member of--to the point where many of them hate me because I kept making them look like fools during debates. At some forums they started begging the moderators to ban my account after they realized they could not overcome my arguments. I consistently debunked their mythical evolution theory and just about everything else they proposed. And they all thought I was a male. Not only that, just like Corwin, at just about every website someone has accused me of being this, that, or the other person that had an account there already.

Why do you suppose Corwin, Gomeza, and
    Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful have been posting after me in thread after thread even when I frequently ignore them? They can't cope with being debunked. Gomeza lapped his tail and disappeared from my macroevolution thread, and Corwin is running around being in denial over the fact that the Roman Catholic church has a history of bloodstained hands killing innocent people. So to compensate, Corwin has been trying to divert attention away from the Catholic Church's history of paganism and human rights violations by accusing me of being some character name stOx.

Meanwhile, Corwin continues to play the role of Artful Dodger by not responding to direct questions I asked him at Post 103 in this thread. The questions I've asked him involve the Catholic Church executing William Tynsdale and desecrating John Wycliffe's grave because they translated the Bible to English--the common language of the populace--from the dead language of Latin. Because Corwin realizes he cannot defend the indefensible, he's taken to attacking my character as a final act of desperation.

Pladecalvo continues to follow me around posting nonsense that I can't ever see because he's been on my "Ignore" list for weeks now. Everything he posts is invisible to me when I sign into the forum. But he's convinced that as long as he keeps posting, he's impressing others who read the crap he posts.

Pladecalvo-the-Pitiful tried to get me banned the first day I showed up here at this Religion forum. He made the attempt because he feels intimidated. He's seen me in action at other forums where I've made other members of the Religion of Atheism look like fools during debates. So he lyingly announced on the open forum when I first came here that mine is a duplicate account. He also lied when he said I've been banned six times from some other forum. He knows my writing style more than anybody else here, because he's followed me around at other forums and seen my work. He knows I've never been to Digitalpoint before and he knows I could not possibly have been banned from a website six times. Once a person is banned from a forum, as a rule, they cannot return.

In conclusion, Bushranger, how does it feel eating crow? Especially when you're being served by a woman?

Alter2Ego, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  20. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Well you're funny I'll give you that. I think you've lost every argument here as posters are outdoing your arguments with facts every time. The fact you stick your finger in your ears chanting la la la is your business. I only have pity for your wasted life. The fact you're a woman..like that makes a difference...stupid is stupid, no matter what sex you are. Are you a little insecure...?

Bushranger, Aug 30, 2012 IP