1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proof of the courage of israeli army...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by spaggiari, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol... is stupid the right word for this?

Lemon116, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  2. trocobob

trocobob Banned

Best Answers:
    he is affraid from the kid or what ? :D

trocobob, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  3. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    Use your logic please. Where will you find a Palestinian kid? Where other Palestinians live. Can any one of those Palestinians be a threat to the soldier? Yes, and that's why he's holding his weapon in a "ready to use" position.

Please don't make posts like that anymore, If you want to argue something real then I'm more than happy to listen, but if you want to make stupid 5 year old comments without thinking then It's just making you look bad.

F33l1ngz, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  4. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    The kid might have a Qassim stuffed in his pants. You can never be too careful.

Lexiseek, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

My guess is some people here have never held a weapon.

[​IMG]

There are two things at work when you are holding your weapon and not intending to use your weapon practicing finger off trigger. Keep in mind, you are holding it, and prior to engagement, the weapon is always held ready to aim and fire - finger OFF trigger. When it is not possible to use safe muzzle direction, it is important to remember to keep your "finger off trigger.[FONT=Times New Roman,Times]"

[/FONT]Regardless of where you are aiming your muzzle, you can insure that you do not accidentally discharge your weapon. Even if you do not own a firearm, or have never used one, if you have kid and they have toy guns, remember to teach them about proper muzzle direction and to keep their finger off trigger at all times, until they have aimed and are ready to engage and finally discharge their weapon.

Photos can be deceiving.

Mia, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  6. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Those people are not Hamas' soldiers, I think.
    IDF even warns people before he is bomb a weapon center, so these people are most likely don't want to get away from their home. I can understand them, but they also allowed the Hamas to put weapon in their houses, so it is kind of their Guilty.

uploas, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  7. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You ever thought about Hamas force them? afiak Hamas force Gaza citizens to store that in their homes, else.. you know the drill!

So Gaza citizens are fuc*ed in both ways, one side is Iran that develop that Hamas to "destroy" Israel and at same time destroy Gaza, and second way is Israel attacking back Hamas targets while the citizens can get hurt, they are poor and no one on planet earth care.

Some one need to take care of Gaza citizens after Israel finish with Hamas, Egypt don't care. Jordan as well - The only country help them and support plus supply daily food & medic is Israel (How Irony), Where is Europe? USA? Arab countries?..

I hope that after the operation Gaza citizens will get their life back without Hamas or similar crap, just pure advance life as on most places on earth, Amen.

metros, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What's really hard to understand is how people that don't like ham or bacon would call themselves HAM-ASS

Go figure.... Ah, the bloody irony.

Mia, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  9. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As much as you'd think that these kids aren't a threat, you answered correctly, yes - they are.

There were too many occasions (over the world) where the glorious terrorists sent kids to blow themselves when soldiers weren't even thinking of defending themselves.

DevilHellz, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  10. SEOibiza

SEOibiza Peon

Best Answers:
    it's got to be said Lemon116 the ladies of the IDF look mighty fine.

the best part of this thread for sure.

SEOibiza, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Who knows, if the Islamic ones would stop blowing themselves up, they might look pretty good too. :rolleyes:

Mia, Jan 6, 2009 IP