1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Promotional Marketing

Discussion in 'Services' started by MafiaMaster, Dec 31, 2010.

Hey,

As I continue to grow my business, one of the new services that CoDon Media Group is now offering is promotional marketing. For those that aren't aware, promotional marketing is the way in which you promote your business through marketing. That sounds sort of redundant, so let me explain it in a different way.

* When you go to the doctor and you see that he writes you a prescription using a pen that has a certain drug name on it, that's promotional marketing.
    * When you receive a pamphlet explaining the services that someone can offer you, that is promotional marketing.
    * When you see someone wearing a t-shirt that has their/or someone's company name on it, that is promotional marketing.

In other words, if you want something made for your company, I can go about getting it for you. Because I am a reseller, I am able to get the absolute cheapest prices which means I can pass savings on to you. Chances are, I can get something for cheaper than you can find on the Internet. The reason is because I am an ASI member. That means that I have access to companies that only ASI members can buy from and those prices are the absolute cheapest.

If you've been thinking about getting anything made such as:

* Business cards
    * T-Shirts
    * Pamphlets
    * Booklets
    * Letterhead
    * Or anything else you can imagine...

Let me know. I'll give you a custom quote and we'll figure out exactly how much you need. I don't believe in just selling, so I'll help you put together a strategy so that you are not wasting money on these items. Drop me an e-mail or send me a PM and we'll get started on your new promotional marketing plan.

MafiaMaster, Dec 31, 2010 IP