1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting Zango?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nation-x, Apr 20, 2008.

I don't understand any of you who promote Zango... they are a SPYWARE company. There are lots of other ways to make money then screwing people over. In addition... I have PERSONALLY busted Zango for allowing advertisers to buy affiliate theft ads (and so have hundreds of other webmasters)... Here is an example of what I am talking about. The surfer decides to buy the product you are promoting... they have hotbar, zango, etc installed (all are zango spyware)... the surfer clicks the buy button and zango pops a window OVER the ACTUAL signup page with ANOTHER affiliates signup page. This has been well known in the adult webmaster community for more then 2 years... in fact on my NSFW sites I detect surfers that have zango spyware installed and redirect them to pages that explain how to remove it.

It has been proven on many occasions that Zango screws over affiliates and customers... if you promote them you are in the same boat and are just being stupid.

nation-x, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  2. CHoeDa

CHoeDa Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread wont change a thing.

CHoeDa, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  3. nation-x

nation-x Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope... your probably right... because the world continues to be full of idiots. I make 6 figures a year working full time out of my house and I don't promote anything remotely related to screwing over customers but since I started posting here I have realized that the average webmaster posting here think that the web is a "Get Rich Quick" tool... You CAN get rich... but screwing other people over to do it will get you exactly what you deserve. A good run and then nothing to show for it.

nation-x, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  4. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You earn 6 figures, but back in march you were asking for reports on how to make $$ whilst you sleep? :rolleyes:

Jon1771, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  5. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    They promote it for the money. The truth is that morals tend to be very difficult to understand or choose when on the internet. Things get really gray with affiliates. Do you promote a product you haven't used yourself? What about scam ebooks or ringtone providers? There are many things that are gray areas and everyman has to decide for himself what is right or wrong and how much their morals are worth.

AvarianParakeet, Apr 20, 2008 IP