1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting products through affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by madhuprasad m, May 21, 2016.

Hi friends, I just started affiliate marketing so I want to know what are the possible way to market affiliate links. Please let me know the genuine ways....... thanks in advance

madhuprasad m, May 21, 2016 IP
  2. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    well what are you doing? you can't have a banana blog selling high end laptops for instance

Mybulen, May 21, 2016 IP
  3. madhuprasad m

madhuprasad m Active Member

Best Answers:
    I
    I have a blog on marketing tips for blogs.., I write SEO service, content marketing, affiliate marketing, blogging etc. I want to promote books n hosting products

madhuprasad m, May 21, 2016 IP
  4. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea you are more than likely not gonna make money. but you might.

blog about your affiliates is about your best bet. do comparisons but sway towards your advertisers ahah

Mybulen, May 21, 2016 IP
  5. madhuprasad m

Best Answers:
    I ll definitely make big money in affiliate marketing. You might feel it is difficult, not everyone. Anyways thanks for your advice and feedback

madhuprasad m, May 22, 2016 IP
  6. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a website that would big advantage for you. But website is not mandatory for Affiliate marketing. There are different ways of promoting your Affiliate product. You can use Facebook Ads to promote your product. I suggest you to customize your Ads on the basis of Age, Sex and Geological location of your targeted traffic. Solo Ads is another effective way of promoting your product. May it cost more than other methods but opt-in rate is much higher than others.

Fredi, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  7. madhuprasad m

Best Answers:
    How would you do that, we can't run facebook ads directly through the affiliate link right. it would be against their terms and conditions..... we can't use our affiliate links in those facebook ads....... please expain in brief.. thanks in advance..

madhuprasad m, Jun 28, 2016 IP