1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting Products: Question about Product Purchase Page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gogosummer, Mar 8, 2007.

I'm new to ClickBank and have just started looking for products to promote. I've come across a few that look interesting, but when I go to the publisher's sales page, there's no "buy it now" sort of option, just "enter your email for more information."

Since the customer is not buying anything from the page I would be referring, I'm assuming this means I don't get credited for the reference. Is this correct?

Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time on free advertising for someone else ;)

gogosummer, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  2. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    These merchants sound like they're just running a squeeze page. Chances are, the product they're selling may sell better through a list than on a page.

In that case, however, unless they're doing something else untoward, once the visitor clicks your link and lands on their site, the cookie should be set on their computer with your affiliate ID, such that if the visitor goes back to that site and purchases the product anytime before the cookie's expiration date, you should still get credit for the sale.

At least, that would be my understanding of how this works - maybe others will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

-T

Telmari, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  3. gogosummer

gogosummer Peon

Best Answers:
    All right, thank you :)

gogosummer, Mar 9, 2007 IP
  4. Need_incomes

Need_incomes Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what I hope too. How long do cookies last? What if someone bookmarks then returns days or weeks later?

Need_incomes, Mar 9, 2007 IP