1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting our service requirements on Digital Point

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Khaludi92, Jan 13, 2015.

Hi,

We have around 400 Tech requirements ranging from Logo design, Brochure design, Wordpress development, Applescript development, etc.

I would like to advertise these requirements on the "Services" section ( services.60 ). Please let me know the following;

1 - Will I be allowed to post around 300-500 requirements in that forum? Every requirement will have a link to the application form. If not, what other options do I have?

2 - Is there an automated way to do so i.e. Via an XML or API

3 - Will it be free or paid ?

4 - Do I need to know anything else ?

I prefer discussing the details over PM so I can comfortably share the details there.

Khaludi92, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are trying to advertise services offered, you can post it once if the services are similar (for example web development/programming).

There is no API for posting.

You are not an Established Member, so that area would require you to purchase Premium Membership to post there.

digitalpoint, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. Khaludi92

Khaludi92 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We are not trying to advertise the Services we offer but we want to advertise the services we require in order to approach freelancers/service providers

To be precise, We have a big clientele who require range of services every day and we would like to advertise and outsource those requirements to the freelancers or service providers on Digital point.

Since you don't have an API, that means the requirement will have to be posted manually. Quick question, If i post those requirements manually, will I be allowed to add a link where interested candidates can apply ?

Khaludi92, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  4. mike.zack01

mike.zack01 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Admin,

Actually i want to purchase premium account so please gives me Idea how can i get premium account here??

waiting for your Answer, Thanks.

mike.zack01, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  6. Jmor

Jmor Member

Best Answers:
    This might be a little off the topic but is CPC to advertise an App? if not, what could be the best help that Digital Point do for my App? thanks you.

Jmor, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Jan 20, 2015 IP