1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting on Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by gadden21, Nov 6, 2008.

What do you think of promoting your blog on facebook oder myspace and so on ?

gadden21, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. adigital

adigital Peon

Best Answers:
    I think thats great and one of the most recommended ways to get free targeted traffic to your website or blog.

adigital, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. affihq

affihq Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many excellent ways to develop targeted traffic through Facebook; however, be as transparent as possible.

Facebook is better leveraged being transparent.

affihq, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. Stellarchase

Stellarchase Guest

Best Answers:
    how DO you promote on facebook? I understand myspace.. but facebook = how?

Stellarchase, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  5. alyoung

alyoung Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know also. I have heard of people being very successful on Facebook. I tried it but found the process hard to master and frustrating. Anyone have any good tips for FB?

alyoung, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you do it right, it works out great. If you don't do it right it is more or less useless though. I would suggest using software to help add friends, then work on creating closer contacts with those that take kindly to it.

Gallito, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  7. jcwgpwg

jcwgpwg Guest

Best Answers:
    Using facebook is the same as myspace, you need to build up your friends lists.

So on facebook you can "invite friends" to facebook from your other sources. Or you can click on "groups", join a group that is of your interest, and then become friends with the members in the group. But don't just spam people. Remember, you are supposed to be there to be a part of the community, not to promote your product, so make sure you join in the discussions etc...and then over time discreetly let people know about what you are doing.

jcwgpwg, Nov 7, 2008 IP