1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

promoting clickbank via youtube or articles...which is better?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wishmaster22, Jun 16, 2008.

I have checked out some youtube vids promoting clickbank products, and it seems as there is already an overload on some of the top products.

Does it matter that youtube is already flooded with these videos, and can you still make money doing so?

Or is it much better just article marketing?

Thanks.

wishmaster22, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  2. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    You need targetted traffic.If you can get your page/video to the top of the search engine for your targetted keyword then both works.I have 1 youtube video that is on top in google and are making me sales.And I also have 1000 of articles that making lots of sales every day.Its targetted traffic that you need.

CBbox, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  3. infomarker50

infomarker50 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok to say that youtube is flooded but article sites aren't is crazy. absolutely crazy.

Also maybe make a video that isn't just an advertisement. draw them to a site that requires a name and email. provide value for free. then sell them something.

this isn't probably any more work than submitting to a multitude of sites.

youtube is a commitment though. to get views you need to make a lot of valuable videos. so keep that in mind. but i think you will get further on youtube

infomarker50, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think articles are better. I haven't had any success with YouTube. But maybe it's just 'cuz my videos were crap. But in my experience, people are at YouTube to be entertained, not sold anything. And nobody seems to ever click on those description links.

Zibblu, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  5. montiuk

montiuk Peon

Best Answers:
    In my honest opinion its hard to say, so I would choose both as I always use both at the same time when promoting products.

If you have a great video along with tags, hot keywords and links and good description in line with a great landing page you can expect to see some conversions in your visitors.

You can then post your video to more sites other than just youtube for increased traffic and start getting listed within googles pages.

On the other hand many articles with many targetted keywords will bring good traffic also along with the option for your articles to have a one way link back to each site or product.

Test and track the traffic for both of these methods and see what works best for you.

montiuk, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  6. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah ...when you say it like that ... I sound crazy! :)

wishmaster22, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  7. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've found YouTube videos to rank for terms pretty quickly.

Good alternative to submitting articles to ezinearticles and waiting for them to get approved.

Skribblez, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  8. Joelo

Joelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, I would say just do both :)

Videos are really easy to make, maybe even quicker then an article sometimes. You could even use the article as the video content (article scrolling through the video).

Get double exposure this way.

Joel

Joelo, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  9. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with Joel on this. It's way easy to make a basic video with text/pictures along with a voiceover, and if you have lots of views on your video you have a good chance at ranking high in Youtube's SERPS.

That being said, just do both.

Ikaruga, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  10. TheRazor5

TheRazor5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube will get your message to more people and a lot faster, still it's difficult to make a video capable of making people want to check out a product, because when they do, they are really into knowing more about it.

Article Marketing is slower, but you'll get more chances of people clicking the link and going to the sales letter.

I recommend doing both. I personally feel like there's lots of people copying everything you do to promote the same products, so you must Think Outside the Box and create a all new way to advertise the product.

TheRazor5, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  11. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are great. If you can write 2-5 articles in an hour, then go for it. You will soon dominate your niche and you will make lots of sales :) With youtube... I still do not feel right taking someone else's video and presenting it as if it was mine..

baumann93, Jun 23, 2008 IP