1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting an Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by The Stealthy One, Jun 8, 2015.

Hello, everyone!

What do you think is the best way to promote an affiliate program nowadays? In other words, our company is trying to recruit affiliates, and we are curious about the best methods to do so now. We are on a tight budget! Any advice or tips you can share is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! :)

The Stealthy One, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. aman gupta

aman gupta Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of promotions you want ??

aman gupta, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for responding! We're more interested in knowing what our affiliates want. Let me ask you since you're here: what attracts you to certain affiliate programs?

The Stealthy One, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What type of product is it? How much commission? What does the product actually do does it solve a problem? This is what I'm looking at when promoting an affiliate program..

kb24, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  5. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I find 90% of the programs I use on forums. Starting a fee thread in related forums will help promote

Franklin Hatchett, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  6. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Join with some big affiliate networks such as cj, shareasale,... to get more customers :)

daica85, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  8. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    if it has potential and related to publishers niche, they could be attracted to it. a targeting certain publishers is going to be a good strategy.

TB Ann, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  9. Mikael Laine

Mikael Laine Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not necessary to reinvent the weel. Affiliate program is a service, all common marketing tools are effective.

Mikael Laine, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  10. Rayt64

Rayt64 Peon

Best Answers:
    As an affiliate what I appreciate most is creative banners of all sizes, and at least a 60 - 90 day cookie (lifetime would be even better) for repeat business. If it is something that you're shipping then speedy delivery, and great customer service. If it's downloadable then fast downloads.

You'll also need to be available and responsive to your affiliates when we have question or concerns. A live body that we could speak with as well as a fast email response would be awesome! I've found that the inability to get timely responses to questions has been quite frustrating. At a minimum, 24/7 email support, with maybe a live person to talk to during business hours.

Last but not least, decent commissions on the products sold with a minimum payout of $30 - $50 dollars. If I can think of anything else I'll let you know. I hope this was helpful.

Rayt64, Jun 19, 2015 IP