1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting a webmaster forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by farooqaaa, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey all,

I have lauched my forum:-
    www.betlik.com

about 1/2 months ago. I did post exchanges,paid posts etc. And reached just 1400 posts yet. Is there any way to promote and get users that will post on my forum exept paid posters & post exchnagers?

Thanks

farooqaaa, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  2. Fishing Forum

Fishing Forum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it all about getting listed for your choosen keywords mate as if no one can find the site then no one will post -- soooooo it about back links ect and also adwords campains

But at least when someone finds your site there is some thing to read which is a big plus

Fishing Forum, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  3. dojo

dojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Just keep on exchanging and creating content. Putting up a webmaster forum is very difficult (as I already found out). It's slower developing, but as long as you have good content, you're fine ;)

dojo, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. brandondrury

brandondrury Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck, dude.

There are alot of well established webmaster forums, but if you can find a niche, you'll be alright.

Brandon

brandondrury, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  5. rockinaway

rockinaway Guest

Best Answers:
    You need alot of good content, that will attract members and would mean that they would spread the word and it should be a knock on effect!

rockinaway, Sep 21, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.