1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting A New Forum - Advice

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by DirtRider, Oct 4, 2017.

I created a WebTv forum for the purpose of giving people a platform that use streaming services to get information and share ideas. We also have a Movie and TV Thread section for members to post up reviews and just generally chat about shows they have watch on steaming networks.

Here is the link for reference https://www.webtvforums.com/

My problem is I just cannot seem to get this forum active and I have tried the following
    1. Google adwords
    2. Promoting it on various admin forums
    3. Pay per post, this worked great while I was paying but never really attracted any solid members.
    4. I have it listed in my Google Webmaster Tools
    5. Tried banner exchange had one hit from this.
    6. Tried a few Facebook post but not that many as I have never really had any great results from any social media sites.
    So if anyone has some other ideas on how I could get this forum active I really would appreciate the ideas on this.

DirtRider, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  2. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is Good and Interesting place.
    Don't worry It take time, in the mean time Go with SEO for 3 or 4 months for some targeted keywords. Hire some best SEO professional who can provide best services.

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  3. DirtRider

DirtRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice and I am also going to try a full out Facebook campaign even if I have not had much luck with that in the past.

DirtRider, Oct 5, 2017 IP