1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling (PROMO) Virtual Assistant Services for $2 per hour

Discussion in 'Services' started by netaddict41, Sep 3, 2015.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Sold: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Who am I?
    I am a virtual assistant here in DP for 6 years. During that time, I have worked with various Internet marketers and has been the person behind their big product launches. I have worked with several tasks - from salescopy writing for JV launches to simple encoding tasks.

Today, I am offering my services again.

Here are the tasks I can do:
    * Encoding tasks
    * Transcribing tasks - I can convert your podcasts and videos into written text
    * High PR link harvesting - so that you can find potential linking opportunities for your site
    * Website or spreadsheet research - for gathering data on companies or anything about websites. Valuable for research as well.
    * Email or Contact Form Customer Handling
    * Website Scanning - I can do manual hits on your website with different IPs (mostly US IPs) and scan your site for 2 to 10 minutes depending on your preference. This can help with your bounce rate.
    * Do manual hits from Google
    * Directory Submission
    * Content Download and Upload - Useful for inventories and images
    * Updating spreadsheets - for inventories and other tasks

PayPal only. Output based - as I am also working for other clients.

SLOTS
    1. [FULL]
    2. [FULL]
    3. [FULL]

Book me before I'm full
    You may PM or send me an e-mail at
    Note: In doubt? PM me and I'll send you a list of my past works along with my testimonials

Note 2: This is a limited time offer. I have the right to change the price at any time.

netaddict41, Sep 3, 2015 IP