1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promises contract: a payment and loans instrument

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spy100, Apr 2, 2020.

Promises contract: a payment and loans instrument
    similar to forward contract

I made a paper maybe it helps people understand it better ,sry for my bad english i am not a native speaker.

https://www.scribd.com/document/454648516/Promises-contract-a-payment-and-loans-instrument
    https://ia601500.us.archive.org/15/items/promises_202004/promises.pdf

What do you think ?

Benefit for buyer:
    If your a buyer you can buy product "X" or service "Y" at today's price instead of future price .

Benefit for company:
    Company gets a loan without paying interest

Example:
    Promise No: 00000001

Coca Cola Company Promise
    VERIFIED COMPANY

We promise that we will send to you :
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    10 bottles of Coca Cola
    Product(s) Manufacturing Date: 04/11/2021 4:55 AM
    Product(s) Expiration Date: 06/23/2022 9:55 AM
    Shipping Date: 11/10/2021 8:21 PM
    Expected Delivery Date: 11/10/2021 8:21 PM
    Shipping Fee : FREE
    Price: 0.05 BTC/ETH/USD for this promise
    Promise Terms And Conditions
    By Clicking The "BUY PROMISE" button
    i agree with the Coca Cola Company Terms And Conditions

BUY PROMISE

spy100, Apr 2, 2020 IP