1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Project Supremacy - SEO WP Plugin

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alex_d1, Sep 18, 2016.

Just wanted to let you all know about the brilliant Project Supremacy WP plugin that I've been using on a number of my WP sites since April. It has a ton of great features including Schema - Structured Data Format, GeoTagging Images / Image Exif, Keyword Research, Affiliate Marketing Research and more.

Since I've been using it, the developers are constantly releasing updates and making it better all the time. You can find out more information and download a Free 14 day trial of the plugin via this link, so you can actually install and use it on your own sites and see just how powerful it is.

I know that most people who use Wordpress will most likely be using either the All in One or Yoast plugins. Both are good at what they do, but have a try with Project Supremacy and see for yourself just what it can do.

Have fun
    Alex

alex_d1, Sep 18, 2016 IP