1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Project Blue Beam, aka The End of the World... what do you think?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by drmike, Sep 10, 2007.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dodging the point; but I know you feel that desire to respond to salvage some sort of dignity. It's a tough choice isn't it? Don't respond and look like an ass or post something that is a clear deflection and look like the normal buffoon. You chose option two here. Didn't ya?

It only took me about 20 minutes to get someone who believes there is "some people controlling everything" to believe in shape changing lizards. Wonder what you could be convinced to believe in that time frame AGS. I bet it'd be just as simple.

Scared, are ya AGS? Cuz you know you'd are a gullible tool. Click unsubscribe; do yourself a real favor here.

lorien1973, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  2. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about fool?

I've already explained why I don't subscribe to the lizard crap that you seem to have a bizarre fetish about. Damn dude you even have it in your avatar. :confused:

AGS, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  3. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Poor AGS. Stuck on lizards.

Did I say anything about lizards to you; I'm simply wondering "what could I get AGS to believe in" you are inserting lizards here, not I.

As I said, I'd suggest unsubscribing so you stop looking foolish, that way you could take up that 9/11 thread and defend your beliefs like you promised yesterday. Which would you like to do?

4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly lorien, if you had half a brain you would be dangerous.

No wonder you'll never make the leader of the crazy gang, no matter how hard you try. :eek:

AGS, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I figured you'd decline the invitation to discuss your 9/11 beliefs and, instead, would rather spend this time bickering about how long it'd take you to believe something that's totally incredulous.

Thanks for that confirmation.

6. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no...the leader of the crazy gang is now left to DrMike...and I am sure you will be a part of the crazy gang once you realize that Alex Jones does his thinking as well....:D

d16man, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You didn't get me to believe in shit...?? I told you I had already heard of David Icke and his theories and that I found them rather crazy, but that without proof either way I would not agree... you claimed to have seen them in some video so I asked you to tell me the frame it was in so I could check. Tell me where I actually agreed that I subscribed to this idea? Your nothing but a moron who wastes peoples time as far as I can tell. Get a life.

drmike, Sep 12, 2007 IP